The Falkirk FC Thread

Stewart Murdoch: talk to me.

Whilst I would have been happy enough to keep him, of all the trillion or so players that we've sold or would have wanted to keep over the past 5 or 6 years he's probably the one that I was least bothered about losing.

I don't fit ur criteria for main stand but wouldn't swap for south, always try to sit/stand halfway on pitch as ive always done. Mainly a view thing, where I am is fine, younger couple next to me and an old guy few seats back with a gravel voice who shouts and swears using the c word now and again too and probably is heard at some away games.

Best view is main stand, which is my reasoning.....its not brockville, so I can't really see any argument which is best other than viewpoint

He's right you are a boring cant..............

You can't beat watching your team attack the end you're in. South Stand for me and hopefully we can improve again on last seasons sales.

The view from the main stand is cracking though and I do prefer the North Stand at Hampden to behind the goal.

As long as you buy a season ticket and get behind the team I don't care where you sit/stand.

Sounds promising so far, good stuff.

I agree that Murdoch isn't the best passer but he is an excellent defensive midfielder.

Very good tackler and carries the ball forward well.

Added bonus of being a great penalty taker.

The South Stand and its sit where you want arrangement is brilliant. The Main Stand has far to many groaners that make Waldorf and Statler look like happy clappers. I had a season ticket there before South stand opened. I was beginning to think to be a Falkirk fan you must hate all the current players and despise the management team!

Spent the 1st 5 seasons in TFS in the west before the South came along and it was pretty tragic at times.

Sadly all that was good about the South was obliterated when we got relegated in the maiden season.

The place has had its moments in the past 5 seasons (beating Hearts and Rangers) but to regain its groove we need to get back up.

I jest about the main stand being a elderly home, I've made the switch from the main to the south as well. It's been said already but watching the team attack towards the south stand is quality at times. The main stand probably has a better view As well, don't care where you sit, just make some noise. Hate when folk look at you when you sing or clap like we're in a library. Wish there was a way to get an atmosphere in the place. How many season tickets did we get last year? Am I being too optimistic to say 3000 would be good this year?

Spent the 1st 5 seasons in TFS in the west before the South came along and it was pretty tragic at times.

Sadly all that was good about the South was obliterated when we got relegated in the maiden season.

The place has had its moments in the past 5 seasons (beating Hearts and Rangers) but to regain its groove we need to get back up.

I don't think going up would make much of a difference if any at all. We would have to have a top 6 season for any noticeable difference. If we had built a more compact enclosed TFS we may have got the groove similar to Brockville, we haven't tho. It's nice to look at but that's about it.

12yr we have been there and for me the best game for atmosphere in that 12yr was the QOS play off game, now how do we mix that ingredient up on a weekly basis

As I sit on the balcony in Portugal swiging a beer, I'll accept boring.... I wouldn't swap it for you're definition of the opposite

It was tongue in cheek as I sit in my condo in Naples Florida

I have faith wee houstie has got everything sorted, last year didn't go to plan with some signings but smith and cooper could still flourish, I think it's it's gonna be one of the two it'll be cooper who looks like there could be a player in there, remember it took higginbotham and mark millar a year to come out their shell. I'm hoping Houston has got it sorted :)

I have faith wee houstie has got everything sorted, last year didn't go to plan with some signings but smith and cooper could still flourish, I think it's it's gonna be one of the two it'll be cooper who looks like there could be a player in there, remember it took higginbotham and mark millar a year to come out their shell. I'm hoping Houston has got it sorted :)

Guest ceast93

Cooper does look like he has some potential... I'd like to see him stick around for another season to see if he flourishes! Hopefully Housite will have some background scouts on the go looking for that hidden talent - another Faird will do nicely!