The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

You are loving it eh. Is that what you want? People to tell you how right you were? 

No id much rather have watched us pump queens today and come on here with my tail between my legs to be honest.  Would be nice to see a few folk coming on and saying look i was wrong lets get this clown out the door though. 

10 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

There's every chance Lewis has kicked the shit out of him. 

Come on. Its falkirktv here. First question will be. Awfy unlucky today paul. That dobbies some player. No much we could do against a player like that eh?

19 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

the interview is very late in coming out might be some contemplating going on.

we as a club are in a real mess. got rid of our academy replaced by a scouting system that has brought us in some of the poorest players ive seen in many a year. out of the league cup at the first stage including a home defeat to montrose. our reserves are bottom of their league with no goals (albeit after 1 game) and our first team are bottom of the championship with zero points and playing very poorly.

some serious decisions and communication need made by our board and I want to hear from them sooner rather than later

Genuinely intrigued where the scout found this bunch. 

Is this like where he hadn't done his homework and just downloaded something from the internet?

13 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

out of the league cup at the first stage including a home defeat to montrose. our reserves are bottom of their league with no goals (albeit after 1 game) and our first team are bottom of the championship with zero points and playing very poorly.

And our U20s finished bottom of the league last season, which was their last year of existence.  And our ladies team are currently bottom of their league, ten points adrift of safety.

I watch all of those teams, every week, sometime three or four times a week depending on what matches are on. And I'm sick fed up of walking out of a stadium having seen the team in navy blue not only getting beat but often playing badly.

Do anyone else wish they'd been feckin born in Barcelona? :(

7 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Come on. Its falkirktv here. First question will be. Awfy unlucky today paul. That dobbies some player. No much we could do against a player like that eh?

Wee Lewis's questions are always the same. Don't blame him mind. 

Can't exactly say "Well that was fucking embarrassing Paul.. are you considering your position?"

Thing is, none of this is actually the player’s fault. They are who they are. They have whatever level of skill they have, and are offered to play for £x a week.

They clearly didn’t have a clue they were nowhere near good enough. They can only honour their contracts to the best of their ability.

This lies 100% at the door of the CEO and Paul Hartley (and their comedy gold English “scout”). Both need to go. Both need to go right now.

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Lads, if it’s any consolation, Caley are utter shite too.

Not really, but thanks for trying. 

10 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

If there's any justice he's been reamed with a microphone boom. 0

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

And our U20s finished bottom of the league last season, which was their last year of existence.  And our ladies team are currently bottom of their league, ten points adrift of safety.

I watch all of those teams, every week, sometime three or four times a week depending on what matches are on. And I'm sick fed up of walking out of a stadium having seen the team in navy blue not only getting beat but often playing badly.

Do anyone else wish they'd been feckin born in Barcelona? :(

Yes, but it's nothing to do with football. 

8 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Rumour going around the emergency BM post match has given him more time to sort it

.......and that is the kind of procrastination that will be the death of us. Hartley cannot sort it. He is the problem, not the cure. This group of players (regardless of how you choose to coach and deploy them under Hartley) will fail.

If that is indeed what they have decided, then it is a blunder of epic proportions.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Do anyone else wish they'd been feckin born in Barcelona? [emoji20]

I genuinely feel for you. with the exception of about 2 games it's been about 2 years since I enjoyed going to games and enjoyed the walk back to the car after a game. going to all the games you go to amplifies it

2 minutes ago, PG.Colossus said:

Based on today, there's no sorting that. It's only got worse and will continue to get worse.

It was shite v Montrose and (apparently) still shite today. I saw the games v Montrose, St Johnstone and the Sevcolts. We were shite in all of them. There is genuinely not one single sign of improvement in our tactics or selection in the period of those 8 games.

Rumour going around the emergency BM post match has given him more time to sort it
very risky if so. the stadium emptied at 75 minutes today ringing with boos and chants of Hartley must go. he's lost the fans now.

it says it all really when the biggest encouragement from our stand today was the ovation dobbie and Harkins got when they came off