The Falkirk FC Thread

There will need to be a handful of good quality additions for sure but we should avoid a full rebuild

I'd be looking to hang on to as many as possible out of the following:

Burgoyne
McKenna
Edge
Dixon
McShane
Osman
Waddington
Petra
Rudden
DKD

McShane got an 18 month deal so he'll be here next season.

Did Petra not also get a 2 year deal in the summer?

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

Ouch, you don't get this do you? When our wee fannies play up you give us both barrels, when your wee fannies decide to start chucking cones about like England fans at a world cup then expect other clubs to give you it all back. Honestly can't believe I have to explain this

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

Ouch, you don't get this do you? When our wee fannies play up you give us both barrels, when your wee fannies decide to start chucking cones about like England fans at a world cup then expect other clubs to give you it all back. Honestly can't believe I have to explain this

and the world spins round (although on that one targeting players families is a new low). every team has their element of arsehole support and by and large they are a minority in all supports, except for both sides of the OF they are the exception to the rule.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

and the world spins round (although on that one targeting players families is a new low). every team has their element of arsehole support and by and large they are a minority in all supports, except for both sides of the OF they are the exception to the rule.

Falkirk bunch seem to be getting more coverage as of late. You are correct regarding the OF 

35 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Falkirk bunch seem to be getting more coverage as of late. You are correct regarding the OF 

I agree with you on that one but its almost like the incident of the Hearts fan attacking Lennon, the bottle launched at Scott Sinclair, the recent spates of sectarian abuse involving both sides of the OF and abuse directed at Steve Clarke and Kris Boyd, coin throwing incidents have never happened.  pretty sure somewhere in amongst all that there was some abuse or an attack on a referee as well that i may have missed.

Edited by AL-FFC

See when the stuff comes from the stands, its probably fair comment in here to discuss it and expect good fans (which in almost all cases are the vast majority) to distance themselves from it. And with that there will always be the point scoring.

Not having the wee fanny casuals though. Wont be assiciated with them or give them oxygen.

20 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Is he not one of the trialists that's been here for a while?

Yes, I think they have been waiting on his clearance for a couple of weeks, the FH said he is signed for the reserves and RM is quoted as saying he is/was one for the future.

2 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Rudden called up for Scotland under 19s so will miss queens away.

Wonder if they will play him this time, at least we have strikers signed now when the last time we had Dennon Lewis.