The Falkirk FC Thread

Still no sign of any new strikers from the Ginger God yet.

Oh well let's hope we get someone in asap.

TBF we should be able to take care of Morton in Saturday, let's hope we get off to a cracking start and not put ourselves under pressure from square one.

We have some winnable games from the off, let's maximise and hopefully our new striker or strikers will be signed before the window slams firmly shut.

Should be a great crowd on Saturday, let's get right behind the boys in navy blue!!!

Still no sign of any new strikers from the Ginger God yet.

Oh well let's hope we get someone in asap.

TBF we should be able to take care of Morton in Saturday, let's hope we get off to a cracking start and not put ourselves under pressure from square one.

We have some winnable games from the off, let's maximise and hopefully our new striker or strikers will be signed before the window slams firmly shut.

Should be a great crowd on Saturday, let's get right behind the boys in navy blue!!!

That's the best post you've had on here, credit where credit is due.

So the previous communications are bull about the striker being French?

We has a French striker on trial who was shown the door. We tried to get Calum Gallagher but failed. No idea which alley Houston his headed down now.but if I hear I will tell you personally so you can share this time.

You keep trying to catch me out son.

Edited by Back Post Misses

Think the academy needs to concentrate on developing strikers and not just a constant stream of midfielders

We are selling Botti to Swansea I suppose. He's just skipped the usual step of playing a decent amount of games for us first. It seems that people have high hopes for O'Hara and he's been about the first team pre season. I've never seen him play, does anyone think he can make the breakthrough?

Think the academy needs to concentrate on developing strikers and not just a constant stream of midfielders

This^^^

We've brought through quality defenders and Midfielders but no decent goalies and strikers.

Shovely head, Hill and Bowman are the only 3 we seem to have brought through in 12 years and neither can be considered above average