The Falkirk FC Thread

We may have looked at Gallagher but saying we were wanting to sign him seems a load of made up crap.

Not offered a deal or a trial as far as I'm aware.

We are a also keen on that Ronaldo fella at Madrid but talks are at an early stage

We may have looked at Gallagher but saying we were wanting to sign him seems a load of made up crap.

Not offered a deal or a trial as far as I'm aware.

We are a also keen on that Ronaldo fella at Madrid but talks are at an early stage

Admit it, Gav. This is a hard one to take, rejected for less money at St Mirren...

I'm sure PH has many other targets from his great scouting network.

For less money too :o .

The lure of seeing big Stevie Thompson naked in the shower every day must have been too much. Can't say I blame him :wub: .

Will he spear him ?

I dunno if he is Glasgow living lad but the locality and money on travel may have evened out the deal

Will he spear him ?

I dunno if he is Glasgow living lad but the locality and money on travel may have evened out the deal

Lives in the Giffnock area, so that could certainly have been a factor, as well as being able to benefit from Sir Thommo's footballing experience.

Aye, he could learn to be a Sportscene pundit

He certainly could.

It's one of the reasons we don't need to pay Sir Thommo a sizeable wage.Although, according to Sir Thommo, he knocks back more media work than he takes on.

However, at present Gallagher is content to learn about the footballing side of things; at St.Mirren.

Edited by FTOF

He certainly could.

It's one of the reasons we don't need to pay Sir Thommo a sizeable wage.Although, according to Sir Thommo, he knocks back more media work than he takes on.

However, at present Gallagher is content to learn about the footballing side of things; at St.Mirren.

And how to receive a good booing