The Falkirk FC Thread

We badly need options from the bench. Smith again showed on saturday that he is woeful and cooper is no better. We also struggle to create if sibbald isnt on his game. Somebody who can beat a man and get a decent ball in to the box(everything smith cant do ) would add an extra dimension to the side.

What we need most of all is our own goalkeeper,we need someone who is here to stay for a while and not just a season at a time.

It is not a priority in January though

We badly need options from the bench. Smith again showed on saturday that he is woeful and cooper is no better. We also struggle to create if sibbald isnt on his game. Somebody who can beat a man and get a decent ball in to the box(everything smith cant do ) would add an extra dimension to the side.

For me, Cooper would be a better impact sub than Smith.

He at least can deliver a decent cross.

For me, Cooper would be a better impact sub than Smith.

He at least can deliver a decent cross.

I think Cooper has an issue finding space, always seems decent when he's on the ball but he's never near involved in games aside from 5 minute stints. I agree though, still better than Smith.

Dunno how u can slate Cooper, Shire in the cup july/aug his last sub appearance, he's scoring, setting up goals etc in development league for fun, something clearly not right between him and management....nit that I'm suggesting he's an answer, tho rate him more than Smith

I trust Houstie on this.

If he doesn't play Cooper then I can get on board with that.

Clearly he feels theirs a reason he can't trust him.

Playing out his skin in the development league, suggests they don't get on