The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Who do you want, Cove, Hamilton or Arbroath in the play offs 

Edinburgh first would be a great draw as they are woeful. Then pump the greasy ones team in the final. That would actually be nearly as good as winning the league.

2 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Fair enough, you can dine out on that one. Enjoy.

Fiscal advice coming from an Airdrie fan whose club overspent that much they went out the game entirely leaving them to have to support Clydebank . They shouldn't be dining out on anything.

11 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Think I’ve asked you before and got no reply, mind me who you support.

It's probably worth remembering that the current gap between Falkirk and Stenny is smaller than that of the one between Falkirk and Queen's Park.

Too late now though.

23 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Unlike your 'blue pound' nonsense. 

Some effort from your troop tonight. 2 whole shots? Awesome. 

Wonder how well the blue pound will do if you fail to get promoted again? 

Not my usual style, but time to for you to f**k off. Your adolescent pish needs to be gone. I can’t remember too much of what I was like as a 14 year old, but it was nothing like you, I know that much.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Not my usual style, but time to for you to f**k off. Your adolescent pish needs to be gone. I can’t remember too much of what I was like as a 14 year old, but it was nothing like you, I know that much.

Ouch. Hit a sore spot I see. Excellent. 😂

There'll be zero sympathy for your lot from anyone else it this league. It's not synonymous to Airdrie. 

Enjoy your night. 

21 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Who do you want, Cove, Hamilton or Arbroath in the play offs 

We won’t get ahead of ourselves. If we finish 2nd, we get whoever finishes 3rd.

Dunfermline deserved that and ultimately to win the league. We’ve been on a great run, but that was just typical big game Falkirk - fans turn up, players decide not to when it matters most. Massive job to dust ourselves down for next week and the play-offs

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

We won’t get ahead of ourselves. If we finish 2nd, we get whoever finishes 3rd.

I'd fancy us against any of the protagonists tbh.  We have a good record against Edinburgh, Alloa if that's who finishes in the other play off places. 

Well beaten tonight, and it felt very much like many bigger games these past few years……we fold. Different manager and players, but many of the same weaknesses in big games.

Ayr will certainly be up for it next week given that they brushed Morten aside so easily tonight.

Just a pity that we didn’t give it a real go tonight, and ended up getting nowt from the game………tbh, that second half performance deserved nothing.

1 minute ago, ebobsboy said:

I'd fancy us against any of the protagonists tbh.  We have a good record against Edinburgh, Alloa if that's who finishes in the other play off places. 

Yeah. There’s just that nagging doubt that once the play offs are on the horizon and get tagged as “big games”, we do our “big game” thing and blow it.