The Falkirk FC Thread

Left at half time, absolute fucking shite. We simply can’t afford to keep this c**t on, we also need to empty any player that isn’t under contract. I would also try to offload any of the rest of the shite that are prepared to find a club elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We’ve got fans that think Oliver and his 6 goals is good enough for our centre forward as he occasionally links play so there will be fans that think McGlynn is good enough.

Oliver was a 1-year deal with the option of another. Anyone know if it's him or the club who can exercise that? I'd be getting rid. Piss-poor return for a striker in a full-time side in the third tier.

Just now, Balde Bairn said:

I certainly won’t be buying a season ticket if McGlynn is still there after today. 

So you won’t be buying a ST then…….

On 31/08/2018 at 18:21, Bairnardo said:

Imagine being bottom of the league and still taking the top teams lunch money [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

On 31/08/2018 at 18:23, Senor Bairn said:

Nothing but Ray McKinnon x

On 31/08/2018 at 18:23, Senator Frimpton said:

I always used to think McKinnon was a bit of a twat but he seems alright now.

Presumably no compensation due as he would have a release clause if a more significant club came in for him.

:lol: Grelolenock Mlolorton

On 31/08/2018 at 18:36, Rizzo said:

I'd have kept quiet if we'd somehow lured McCall away from Ayr but this is a whole new kettle of fish.

Fucking hahhahahahahahaha :lol:

On 31/08/2018 at 19:01, bud1876 said:

Now, now... no need for that.

Its obvious our Ray has some ambition for his career.

Give Paul Hartley a go.. he might do well for you.

Just beware of a guy called Mitch though.

On 31/08/2018 at 19:56, Believe The Hype said:

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif.88858d080154026220d44794ec66691b.gif

On 31/08/2018 at 20:34, JustLuvinThepian said:

Perhaps Morton could use any compensation they get to put a roof on the away end and replace that boggin' catering van!!!

On 31/08/2018 at 21:50, gav-ffc said:

IMG_5319.jpg

On 31/08/2018 at 21:58, Bairnup said:

Smile were on our way and the only way is up:)

On 31/08/2018 at 21:55, Bairnardo said:

In ye come Raymond

On 31/08/2018 at 22:08, BooBairn said:

IMG_9297.jpg

On 31/08/2018 at 22:14, drs said:

What a complete minter for perennial seaside leaguers Morton.

On 31/08/2018 at 23:16, Bairn Necessities said:

This will get like when Sevco threatened the BBC with legal action. We'll hear nothing more from that clown.

f**k you Crawford Rae. Get it right roond ye

On 31/08/2018 at 23:17, Harry Kinnear said:

I feel sorry for Jim, Midge and Tids. They are the real losers in this sorry affair [emoji16]

On 31/08/2018 at 23:55, gav-ffc said:

The same may happen to us with McKinnon one day but that’s football.

The tears and snotters from Morton is hilarious.

On 01/09/2018 at 03:28, Russ said:

It’s shit like this which makes Scottish football so good. Just when you begin to forget about Livi binning their manager after a month something else batshit mental happens. Fantastic banter.

Ray’s either going to be no better than Hartley we’ll go down and the Morton boys will be pishing themselves or he’ll turn us around and we’ll finish about Morton and the seethe will be strong.

Either way it’s going to be entertaining as f**k.

[emoji23]

Tears and snotters everywhere.

‘Snake’. What an absolute riddy.

On 01/09/2018 at 06:58, Harry Kinnear said:

Morton boys having a bit of a meltdown on twitter over McKinnon.

Are they the first club to have their gaffer nicked by a bigger club.

On 01/09/2018 at 08:56, badgerthewitness said:

Can't see McKinnon failing. Even getting this team organised & difficult to play against before January will be seen as some sort of success. Some criticism about bringing in another youngster but at least he looked competent in a senior fixture, automatically putting him ahead of Mackin & Turner (forgot his name, had to look him up).

And we'll always have Snake Friday.

On 01/09/2018 at 09:00, Bairnardo said:

We have absolutely ruined them. Look at this minter
tapatalk_1535788790908.jpeg

On 01/09/2018 at 09:18, Sarcastic Bairn said:

IMG_9326.jpg

On 01/09/2018 at 11:42, Bairnardo said:

October 20th, 2018: Whacking Day

Image result for whacking day gif

Oof. We definitely came off worse here. Enjoy yet another season in League 1, where you now very much belong (half a decade down there :lol:Thank you for everything you did, Ray McKinnon. 

4 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Oliver was a 1-year deal with the option of another. Anyone know if it's him or the club who can exercise that? I'd be getting rid. Piss-poor return for a striker in a full-time side in the third tier.

I pray it’s us that have the option. If he’s the best we can do for a full time centre forward at this level we should just pack it in !!

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Oof. We definitely came off worse here. Enjoy yet another season in League 1, where you now very much belong (half a decade down there :lol:Thank you for everything you did, Ray McKinnon. 

FullSizeRender-compressed.mov 3.89 MB · 0 downloads  

Now that's done grade A receipt keeping.

11 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Left at half time, absolute fucking shite. We simply can’t afford to keep this c**t on, we also need to empty any player that isn’t under contract. I would also try to offload any of the rest of the shite that are prepared to find a club elsewhere. 

Why the f**k he was allowed to give Nesbitt another two year contract is beyond me. Get him emptied tonight before he does a Holt and lumps us with more duds. 

8 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Nesbitt made it sound as if Oliver & McGinn are still here next season on the Falkirk podcast.