The Falkirk FC Thread

I blame my dad.  If he hadn't lifted me over the turnstiles at Brockville, I would have avoided the past 50 years of pain and disappointment.  These days social services would get intervene.  Thanks dad, you did many great things for me but that wasn't one of them.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Interested to hear the apologists for failure arguing for keeping him on tonight.

Go onto the coyb FB page you'll be amazed. There's c***s on there that would argue that grass isn't green. 

Just now, 18BAIRN76 said:

Interested to hear the apologists fir failure for keeping him on tonight.

Well, that’s Burrell’s last game in a Falkirk shirt,and quite probably Lawal too. Airdrie are just cruising along, avoiding injuries, and knowing full well that it’s job done.

We get to the hour mark, and there’s McGlynn’s standard substitutions. God only knows what the likes of Allen, Wright, Burrell and Yeats really think of him as a manager. He has brought in a load of players, and only McGinn, Donaldson, Henderson, Oliver and Kennedy are starters

2 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

So in a game we not only need to win but win by a huge margin and we haven’t even scored after an hour. If that doesn’t sum up why he needs to leave I don’t know what does. 

Does he still get the defenders doing that playing it between the back 4 shite for about 20mins and ultimately leads to nothing? 

1 minute ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Does he still get the defenders doing that playing it between the back 4 shite for about 20mins and ultimately leads to nothing? 

I'm not sure about 20 mins but aye. Usually at a snails pace aswell. 

1 minute ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Lol. . The 60 minute subs

Get this Diplodocus f**k off to the moon tonight

Absolutely howling at this.

13 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Interested to hear the apologists fir failure for keeping him on tonight.

It’s already been said that arranging pre-season friendlies and the fact that he has signed Agyeman and is in talks with other players are reasons enough to keep him.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

On 25/03/2023 at 17:50, parsboi said:

This really could be a horrendous season for Falkirk.   A loss v Inverness in the Semi final, followed by a McGlynn bottle masterclass in the playoffs, would be the absolute chefs kiss to finish the season.  

Another season in League 1 for Falkirk triggers decisions that your board will simply have to make to ensure you avoid administration.  Part time/hybrid football or what will be the next step?  You won’t make THAT much out the cup run to be able to cover up all the losses.

After all the hope and hype you’ve been crowing about this season too, makes it all that bit more sweeter for us. 

Go on, make it a right laugh and choke against Clyde, we’ll see you on the 8th 😉 would be a perfect way for us to win this league. 

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

the prophesy has come (apart from the Clyde bit, can’t have it all) 😂

glorious.

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

31 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

The stats and figures over the two legs was never a 7-2, boys ran about a lot, had most of the ball, should have had a penalty etc etc

Am I doing this right?

Can confirm. You're a natural.