The Falkirk FC Thread

I wonder what McGlynn’s stats say? Probably a comfortable Falkirk win. He will be in full bafflegob mode with the Board in half an hour’s time.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Nesbitt made it sound as if Oliver & McGinn are still here next season on the Falkirk podcast.

That would probably be on the assumption that McGlynn will still be here. Bin him and that hopefully takes that out the equation. 

5 minutes ago, Falkirk Forever said:

Players lacking spirit and fight, McGlynn shirks any personal responsibility while being tactically naive. Missing out on promotion YET AGAIN means we are on a financial precipice.

Soul destroying stuff and I fear for next season.

We won’t go up next season with that silly, Auld fart as the manager.

14 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Oof. We definitely came off worse here. Enjoy yet another season in League 1, where you now very much belong (half a decade down there :lol:Thank you for everything you did, Ray McKinnon. 

Going back five years. Sad. You only need to go back 5 days to take the piss. 

Completely predictable and gutless today. Couldn’t even bring myself to go. For all the early positives, we have been garbage for months. The Ayr result brought us a lot of cash but our performances have been miles off it. McGlynn will no doubt disagree and blame everything else but he’s failed us