The Falkirk FC Thread

We did say this would happen to you under McGlynn get false hope at the start thinking of a title challenge then once youre out the title race he fucks up in the playoffs and he won’t change his tactics his stubbornness won’t  allow it so you could probably expect more of the same next season 

Edited by RRFC_Liam

1 minute ago, RRFC_Liam said:

We did say this would happen to you under McGlynn get false hope at the start thinking of a title challenge then once youre out the title race he fucks up in the playoffs and he won’t change his tactics his stubbornness won’t  allow it so you could probably expect more of the same next season 

You absolutely did. We thought that the extra budget over the majority of this league would’ve been enough to get us through but he fucked it. Absolutely no plan B, makes the same subs at the same time every week etc etc etc 

10 minutes ago, TxRover said:

If the Board punt JMcG, does Falkirk rebuild next year with a hybrid model in an effort to conserve funds?

If the Board punt JMcG, who can they reasonably expect to attract to manage Falkirk…an experienced hand needing to rehabilitate their image or a new, young prospect? Let’s face it, it’s a poison chalice now.

Will the Board look at those questions and elect to stagger on with JMcG?

If they keep him he won't get us up. He was brought in to steady the ship because he was one thing we didn't have previously a manager unlike the others who just masqueraded as one. Any competent manager of other sides in this league could have did what he did IE improve on the utter shite of seasons past with the budget he was afforded, he also failed to get us anywhere near Dunfermline.  He's shown over the course of the season he's tactically inept and stubborn. There should be no ifs about it he needs to go and asap.

18 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Please, Please don’t interview McGlynn tonight my blood pressure couldn’t handle it.

“So John, another bad day at the office?”

2 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Yup.

Another signing in a couple of weeks and hope everyone forgets just how bad the last week has been

Apparently Jamie Swinney was in Behind the Goals before the game saying we’d signed three players for next season already. If one is Agyeman I make that another two that they’ll tactically announce over the next few weeks probably.

1 minute ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Yup.

Another signing in a couple of weeks and hope everyone forgets just how bad the last week has been

We’ll get a couple of signing followed by the release of the new strips then slowly but surely the board will raise their heads with the “our time, we go again” type of bullshit to get the ST’s selling. It’s so predictable being a Falkirk fan these days.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

We’ll get a couple of signing followed by the release of the new strips then slowly but surely the board will raise their heads with the “our time, we go again” type of bullshit to get the ST’s selling. It’s so predictable being a Falkirk fan these days.

At least you'll no have to suffer "Roaring Back" cause we never did under him an we got outta that league by pure luck on his part

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Apparently Jamie Swinney was in Behind the Goals before the game saying we’d signed three players for next season already. If one is Agyeman I make that another two that they’ll tactically announce over the next few weeks probably.

Interesting to see who it is, signing players before we know what league we are in is school boy unless they are tremendous signings for League 1

Jve always stuck up for Nesbitt this season but he’s a League 1 player so a 2 year deal makes no sense! 

34 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Sounded like it. 

Devastating news for all non Falkirk fans. No, seriously, guys like him give up their time so others have a better experience. Best of luck to him if he is leaving ftv. 

2 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Devastating news for all non Falkirk fans. No, seriously, guys like him give up their time so others have a better experience. Best of luck to him if he is leaving ftv. 

Surprised by this.. Lewis is the world's nicest person so if you've managed to f**k him off to the point of quitting that's.. quite something 

13 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I can’t be bothered with all that bravado tbh. The boards job was to recruit a good manager and get us promoted and so far they have failed with Rennie and McGlynn.

If they’ve signed 3 players I’m assuming they were with League 1 in mind in League 1 wages ?

Purely on a footballing side there has been zero improvement from old to new.

Quite frankly, it’s not good enough.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I can’t be bothered with all that bravado tbh. InThe boards job was to recruit a good manager and get us promoted and so far they have failed with Rennie and McGlynn.

Purely on a footballing side there has been zero improvement from old to new.

Quite frankly, it’s not good enough.

That's the kicker for me. I could stomach thos end to the season if we were swashbuckling. 

We're fucking terrible to watch. Clueless slow ponderous dross.