The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Not a chance. Donaldson is coming onto the ball to head clear and McKay, off balance, comes to win a ball he’s never going to win.

Don't know if Donaldson has given McKay a shout or not at the goal but to be honest IMO both of them need replacing. 

I said a few months ago that I thought McKay was the best centre half we had in my defence the bar is set very very low. 

18 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

You deserved to win, can’t argue against that with the score at 7-2. But even an average Falkirk should be winning by at least 3 goals against you lot. Airdrie are pretty poor hence why McGlynn has to go. 

And once again...

Person-stamping-bingo-card.jpg

Just now, unused sub said:

Don't know if Donaldson has given McKay a shout or not at the goal but to be honest IMO both of them need replacing. 

I said a few months ago that I thought McKay was the best centre half we had in my defence the bar is set very very low. 

Agreed, neither of them are good enough.

Bunch of weirdo's on here gushing over Donaldson back in January. 

The boys pish.

All about the Airdrie tonight, of course…

But I hope that this has humbled you self righteous lot. Yes you have a bigger fan base that the average league 1 club but you are no more than an average league 1 club. 

STAY DOWN 

14 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Comedy gold. It's these gloriously stupid and arrogant comments that make beating your mob such a joy. Even though we've handed you your arse on a plate, not only in these games but for the majority of the last few seasons, you're still so deluded as to think that an average Falkirk team would beat us. Think you need to go have a wee lie down. 😂

It’s funny to see how much Falkirk lives in the heads of fans of Airdrie, Ayr etc. Average Falkirk is pushing for promotion to the premiership. So yes, Average Falkirk hammers Airdrie. 

38 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

If true then I don’t blame them to be honest. Taken a bit of unfair stick on here and other social media. They did a great  job for what is a thankless task. 

Unfair stick? He's a funking moron. I get that it's basically club propaganda but some of his comments ridiculously to say the least. 

Lewis, what's the score?

8 minutes ago, Baggio said:

Yeats, Mackie and Max are the only 3 I would exempt from criticism today. The rest should be ashamed of themselves.  

Mackie had a poor start but played well thereafter. Max was soso but Yeats was MOTM by a mile today. He was excellent. 

I actually thought we played pretty well in the first half and if we had a single player who could finish their dinner we could have scored three. Enter Brad News and Donaldson and it's fucked in a flash. Second half was a non event. That booing at the end though: that must have hurt. Yeesh.

Nobody seems to have mentioned both ends singing Sacked in the morning. Once that happens it never ends well for the man in question. 

2 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

Unfair stick? He's a funking moron. I get that it's basically club propaganda but some of his comments ridiculously to say the least. 

Lewis, what's the score?

Could you translate that into English?

For me, the BoD should be doing a bit of soul searching. If they are in a place where McGlynn is staying, come out and say so. Then everyone knows where they stand.

I totally get why McGlynn was hired in the first place, but looking at what he has achieved, it’s precious little.

There is no defined style of play, no organisation, and certainly no-one to build a team around for next season. I genuinely can’t see why we would want to keep him other than everyone falling under the spell of Stockholm Syndrome.

I think short term finances are the only reason they won’t let him go. This hasn’t been a bad McGlynn season……this has been an absolutely bog standard McGlynn season. The lack of organisation is frightening.

If the alarm bells aren’t ringing, it can only be because McGlynn has stuffed a rag between the bell and the hammer.

3 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

Lewis, what's the score?

Believe it or not he has been criticised on here for being too negative about the team

2 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I'm actually on the side of the fans of every other group of fans winding us up. 

Fair play, we deserve it. We are still an absolute basket case.

Me too. It’s like an annual tradition now.