The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

I'm going to guess McGinn extension is 1 thing

Can't think of anyone else that could remotely be considered the "best of both worlds" in terms of the extension part of it. I don't think Hendo is due one? Or McCann? 

I personally would be quite pleased to see Morrison stay although I can accept some don't see it that way

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I personally would be quite pleased to see Morrison stay although I can accept some don't see it that way

Think he will be away, would like to keep him, but would be glad of the money, prefer it to be an English club as will stump up more than say a relegated Kilmarnock 

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Think he will be away, would like to keep him, but would be glad of the money, prefer it to be an English club as will stump up more than say a relegated Kilmarnock 

If we can get cash for Morrison I would bite the other clubs hand off. Has the capacity to be excellent but is so frustrating at times. This last couple of months he’s been anonymous.

I just think Morrison is a guy who will up the levels based on what's around him. If we start with a net stronger squad, we will get better numbers out of him again than his already impressive ones from this season. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I just think Morrison is a guy who will up the levels based on what's around him. If we start with a net stronger squad, we will get better numbers out of him again than his already impressive ones from this season. 

I just find him so frustrating. I can handle a player being shite if they just don’t have it, he clearly does but doesn’t show it consistently enough for me. It’s all about opinions though and he seems to be a fan’s favourite.