Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

8 hours ago, velo army said:

Ffs, if you lads want to discuss (or be shouted at about by a guy whose debate tactics are "you're stupid and I'm clever so shut up") an Irish international who is barely playing for his club, kindly start a thread about it. I clicked on this thread hoping for news of goals, transfer activity or Gordopolis speculating on Gauld's promising hospitality career only to find our resident moonhowler winding people in with some pretty decent trolling tbf.

Terribly sorry mate, everyone will discuss exactly what is under the thread title from now on.

I can totally see how discussing another footballer on a thread about football would upset you. Its a massive tangent , one footballer to another footballer. I doubt its actually ever happened before tbh.

But you've sorted that right out now.

22 hours ago, ewan14 said:

M##r#c# J#hnst#n# , Frank McAvennie , Charlie Nicholas - Did a Scotland manager leave one of the above out of a squad as there would be enough trouble with the just the other two ?

Did McAvennie not get dropped from the 1986 World Cup squad for getting drunk while on international duty?

Edited - It was Mo Johnston who got dropped for 1986, McAvennie was in the squad.

Edited by ICTChris

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Did McAvennie not get dropped from the 1986 World Cup squad for getting drunk while on international duty?

Edited - It was Mo Johnston who got dropped for 1986, McAvennie was in the squad.

When did M#J# turn his back on Scotland ?

On 24/09/2020 at 13:22, ewan14 said:

M##r#c# J#hnst#n# , Frank McAvennie , Charlie Nicholas - Did a Scotland manager leave one of the above out of a squad as there would be enough trouble with the just the other two ?

6 hours ago, ewan14 said:

When did M#J# turn his back on Scotland ?

Blanking out characters of Maurice Johnston's name is absolutely tragic patter.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Imagine Scotland capped Aiden MacGeady and Jack MacArthy. Still be absolutely no further forward just another two shite midfielders to fight it out with other drivel like Callum MacGregor. 

I would have loved to have seen a Scotland team with McGeady and McFadden in their pomp.  McCarthy would improve us now too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/09/2020 at 13:10, John Lambies Doos said:
On 24/09/2020 at 12:35, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Erm he plays every week for his club, as he did last season too.  Just FYI.

He's really not that great

He only got voted Portuguese 2nd tier Player of the Year . Not bad for being not that great.