The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a massive co-incidence hopefully but why oh why would that pair be sitting in the seats next to TC at a Scotland v Holland U21 match. I'm genuinely concerned now !!!

Complimentaries perhaps.......

*Hopes*

Simple explanation.

Tommy was doing work in the office. Nicked out to watch the game taking the first available seat. Quickly realised that it was free because Rory Fallon was sitting there, every other manager had pied it.

Bigger question is, are Novo and Fallon bum chums?

Seemingly it was Tommy Craig who was more interested in signing Novo before when Lennon was there, rather worriying.

Think you're doing this wrong. Because Danny has gone any bad decision in the last few years was his and his alone. Anything good that happened was purely down to Tommy. Therefore it was Tommy who put the kybosh on the Novo deal.

Think that's how these things work.

The funniest bit about that photo is the fact neither of the three probably knows who the person right next to them is

McGregor off to sevco.

Meh. He's no great loss and isn't even close to player he was before his two cruciate injuries when he had a real chance of making a step up in his career. Positionally naive and too alike to MacAusland for them to ever work together effectively.

I'd have rather kept him given the choice but I'm not terribly upset to see him leave. Good luck to him for managing to fleece what I'd imagine will be a cracking wage off the zombies considering he was a bawhair from the scrapheap a couple of years back. He's a good guy and deserves the right to set himself up financially.

Are you hearing this is a done deal, JJ?

Seemingly somebody at the club said today he won't be back, both hearts and rangers have offered him wages we can't compete with.

Seemingly somebody at the club said today he won't be back, both hearts and rangers have offered him wages we can't compete with.

Oh well, what a topsy turvy world we live in.

Onwards....

Cuthbert was a better player than McGregor is just now. If a Celtic reserve/reject is superior to an injury prone first team regular then I'm not too bothered if the dead **** or east coast **** take him off our wage bill.

We will easily find a player as bad as Mcgregor, I'll dust off my boots if need be.

P.S.

I'm not very good.

Insert Hunns for ****

Yep good on the board if true. Would be madness to accept a bid just now anyway when we have the whole summer ahead. Who knows who might come in for him.

No offence to United but he should at least be going to a lower end Championship club.

I feel quite sorry for Darren - he was a very promising talent and his injuries fcuked up his career. It would be great if he can get a decent wage from a club that doesn't know how to stop pissing away money and I wish him all the best.

It would be nice to start to hear TC dropping some hints about his plans for defence.

Archived