Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

59 minutes ago, smpar said:

Pretty sure that line is from Oot emoji2.png

That’s uncanny though, granny Par had Cairds and Big Yin on VHS in her house and we’d watch it every time we visited as well.

I was still pishing myself at every line in Cairds though, genuinely not even an average moment in that episode. Admittedly, this was caused by a mixture of knowing what was coming as well as it just being really fucking funny anyway.

“Hi, Tam. You’re no a Moslim are ye?”

You'd think I'd have twigged about the quote about the guy who invented the telly being in the episode about, er, a telly.

I have always wanted to win a poker hand with a three of a kind while yelling SIX TITTIES! however.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Imagine offering an opinion that differs from your own! 

For the record I love still game, but I will happily give an honest opinion of each episode and that one was shite, in my opinion. 

Apologies for getting bored of folk posting "this is shite", "i didnt laugh once" every single week. All I'm saying is its utterly pointless chat which wastes seconds of everyones life.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apologies for getting bored of folk posting "this is shite", "i didnt laugh once" every single week. All I'm saying is its utterly pointless chat which wastes seconds of everyones life.

Life imitating art, as it were.

I thought the latest episode was shit. Why would they do a gag about self scanning machines  at shops in the year 2018? Have old people never seen them before now?

To be fair, they’ve previously referred to the fact that they’re barely in a busy town/city centre or even supermarkets. Look at the one about the episode about Hyperdales, for example.

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

To be fair, they’ve previously referred to the fact that they’re barely in a busy town/city centre or even supermarkets. Look at the one about the episode about Hyperdales, for example.

Thats fair enough that they don't use supermarkets but the gag itself would have been relevant in the still game episodes in the year 2000 with old people not understanding technology. Totally didn't do it for me anyway but I don't want to sound too much like another person who's constantly complaining about the latest episodes!