"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Good to hear that the administrators expect the process to take weeks rather than months. Hopefully we're out by the new year. Reports of the death of The Caley have been greatly exaggerated.

g7fv0v02e0m21.jpg

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Whilst @Caley Shaun and @sophia both remain conspicuous by their absence...

TELEMMGLPICT000374404316_17134618705780_

There is but one remaining conspicious absence in this thread. People huv tae know:

On 22/10/2024 at 09:55, Mulder12 said:

For clarity on the shodwall cat situation he was done for fraudulently obtaining money from some of those who you would class as the most vulnerable in society. A throughly unpleasant person and the last person who can take the moral high ground in any situation.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Someone once told me that Brad Mackay was one of our highest ever earners.  They told me his wage and you literally wouldn't believe it if I told you.  I don't really believe it tbh.

Maybe he gets two wages - 1 B MacKay

2/ B McKay

37 minutes ago, GiGi said:

There is but one remaining conspicious absence in this thread. People huv tae know:

On 22/10/2024 at 11:10, bdu98196 said:

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Not much sophia activity on here these days...................not much Scot Gardiner activity at the club either

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

All the club staff have been retained, for the moment.  Might be some reduction in hours.  Three bids in for the club since we went into admin, doubtless all three have been Ketan Makwana using different email accounts.

You have to wonder, we've made these eye-watering losses for years and years.  We go into admin and release.... four players.  Where did all the money go?  It's not like Dundee, where they at least signed Ravanelli and Burley etc, you can see where it went.  

The last published accounts to May 2023 showed number of employees as 105. No indication of who they all were and their level of wages. 

3 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

On the topic of shocking revelations about posters, I've just received word from an anonymous poster via PM that @MazzyStar was sacked from a job about 5 years for eating company produce on shift. He worked at a fish processing facility for a company making cat food. 

I was hungry. 

5 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

The last published accounts to May 2023 showed number of employees as 105. No indication of who they all were and their level of wages. 

The footballing side would account for at least 30 then if you include coaches etc.