What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve never actually been to Tony Macaroni and I’m now considering going just so I can see who’s talking sense on this thread

I’m not sure that was how the sponsorship was supposed to work

Just looked at their menu, and they put Brie in their Macaroni Cheese..............

Bored Rowan Atkinson GIF by Working Title

Cant find a relevant thread for it so this seems the most prescient thread for it, has the spfl decided/voted on VAR? My indeed job feed says hawkeye are looking for a var operator in glasgow, so i guess that means its going ahead... i may be out of the loop/have missed an announcement but i dont think ive seen any confirmation anywhere ?

Edit:

https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=852e97805452737b&from=mobhp_jobfeed&tk=1fund9mah29qt003

The majority of work will take place in and around the central belt of Scotland, with travel stretching further afield to all the SPFL grounds. There will be occasional travel across Europe and occasional work at our head office in Basingstoke.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

41 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Cant find a relevant thread for it so this seems the most prescient thread for it, has the spfl decided/voted on VAR? My indeed job feed says hawkeye are looking for a var operator in glasgow, so i guess that means its going ahead... i may be out of the loop/have missed an announcement but i dont think ive seen any confirmation anywhere ?

Edit:

https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=852e97805452737b&from=mobhp_jobfeed&tk=1fund9mah29qt003

The majority of work will take place in and around the central belt of Scotland, with travel stretching further afield to all the SPFL grounds. There will be occasional travel across Europe and occasional work at our head office in Basingstoke.

''All applicants must highlight which school they went to.''

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Wonder what clubs the employees will support when advertising in Glasgow to cover the whole of Scotland?

The job is based in Glasgow, are you wanting them to advertise it to folk in Benebecula?

17 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The job is based in Glasgow, are you wanting them to advertise it to folk in Benebecula?

It reads "The majority of work will take place in and around the central belt of Scotland, with travel stretching further afield to all the SPFL grounds."

Is Glasgow the Central Belt?

If, for example, Inverness, Arbroath or Raith Rovers gain promotion and in the unlikely scenario Motherwell and Livingston are relegated (just an example mind), would the majority of work still be in the Central Belt or Glasgow?