Queen’s Park V Pars

12 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Dom Thomas’ ego.

Christ that would be a career ender the size of that ego. 😂

Am I reading this right, 2000 home fans expected for this?  That’s a fair jump up from the days of 400 or so attending to watch the amateurs in league 2.   Fair play.

13 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Am I reading this right, 2000 home fans expected for this?  That’s a fair jump up from the days of 400 or so attending to watch the amateurs in league 2.   Fair play.

Quite a few free tickets today, no? Not sure how many season tickets they sold but presumably they could only sell as many as could get into Lesser given they had a game or two there? 

9 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Think there’s a lot of freebies that have been given out. Good effort nonetheless, but there will be nowhere near 2000 paying home fans.

Think we’ll take about 500 or so. I’ll be in attendance. Hoping to leave not quite as dumfounded as I was in the game v Raith. Could be a very hard afternoon with so many key players missing. Hard enough as it is in this league, but with our injury list, we are going in to games right up against it.

3 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Thomas was great for us and refuse to believe anyone could care enough about Longridge to boo the man.

In my opinion, Thomas downed tools when we needed him most and PCA’d himself with the team who we got in playoffs when relegated.  Longridge was an absolute waster at us and deserving of a good boo.