Queen’s Park V Pars

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Looked a penalty to us as well there. Definitely been the better team. Need to take chances when they come though. We still look toothless. 

Never a pen tbf, both grabbing at each other.

We’ve been a lot better than I thought we’d be but once again, lacking that cutting edge.

Impressed with Summers and defence are doing brilliantly without Bene. QP appear quite sedated in attach though and feel we’d struggle if they upped the tempo.

6 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

That’s utter pish tbh.

Absolutely isn’t.   Quality player when he can be bothered, but he just didn’t do it for us when needed and we went down, while he had already agreed his PCA.  I accept many of us want to wipe that season from memory right enough.

Easily our worst performance of the season so far. Wouldn't say I'm concerned or anything yet, but our unwillingness to shoot in decent areas is so frustrating. You get to 1 or 2 down and there's pretty much nobody on the bench who can realistically make a difference either. 

Pathetic tactics from Veldman. That was beyond naive playing such a high defensive line. This isn’t youth football veldman is working in anymore, you’re up against a talented full time side who for the last 12 months are consistently winning games of football. Genuinely haven’t seen a match where a team got in behind us so often. Fair play to Dunfermline, they looked organised and threatening. Summers in particular looks an excellent player

Barry Hepburn playing striker ? Dom Thomas playing in the middle for large periods? Aaron Healy who clearly isn’t match sharp playing 90 minutes ? Bench incredibly weak with no sign of signings on the horizon. 

Im not at the concerned stage yet but a couple more weeks of similar performances and results and we’re in trouble

PLEASE SIGN SOMEONE 

Excellent performance and a deserved three points. Impressive win considering how many important players were missing.

McCann will get the plaudits for his goals - whit a screamer of a free kick - but I thought Otoo and Hamilton were absolutely brilliant.

Kinda shocked at how limp QP looked. Assuming that was an off day for them.

Don’t think we needed metal detectors and dozens of stewards when the stadium is less than 5% full tbh…

Edit - Summers is a wee star in the making. He’s super talented and I really like his attitude as well. Let’s enjoy him while he’s here.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Edit - Summers is a wee star in the making. She’s super talented and I really like his attitude as well. Let’s enjoy him while he’s here

Wouldn’t it be great to sign him for ourselves. Maybe cost a few quid though, but we managed to get two great prospects after a loan period last season 

1 hour ago, parsboi said:

Absolutely isn’t.   Quality player when he can be bothered, but he just didn’t do it for us when needed and we went down, while he had already agreed his PCA.  I accept many of us want to wipe that season from memory right enough.

Nah, just childish nonsense when people start saying players aren’t trying.

There’s a list of people you can blame for us going down and Dom Thomas isn’t even in the top 10.

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Nah, just childish nonsense when people start saying players aren’t trying.

There’s a list of people you can blame for us going down and Dom Thomas isn’t even in the top 10.

This.