Queen's Park vs Ayr - Friday Night Fitba'!

Yeah that’s as bad a first half as I’ve seen since we turned pro. Worst bit about it was I’m not even surprised. Had Dunfermline been more clinical, we’d of had a similar result. 

Early doors but veldman isn’t up to it I’m afraid. I can accept daft tactics for one match but he simply isn’t learning from his mistakes. Shoddy recruitment bar Paton and blind faith in young players just for the sake of saying we have young players. The defensive setup is the worst I’ve ever seen it at this level

This is a tough watch. 

Our defending is awful. 

They've had four chances = four goals. 

I'm lost as to why we play Dom on the right and Barry on the left.

Every time Hepburn gets the ball in an attacking position he has to cut back, as he's very reluctant to hit it with his left. Dom isn't quite as bad on the right, but surely it's basic stuff to put the correct footed players on the correct side? 

Sub McPherson, put Longridge to Right Back, bring on Tizzard at Centre Back and push Thomson into Centre Mid. 

If Robin can't see this lineup is too inexperienced and that players are out of position then it's difficult to keep the faith. 

"Can you play first base?"

1 minute ago, qpfc said:

Yeah that’s as bad a first half as I’ve seen since we turned pro. Worst bit about it was I’m not even surprised. Had Dunfermline been more clinical, we’d of had a similar result. 

Early doors but veldman isn’t up to it I’m afraid. I can accept daft tactics for one match but he simply isn’t learning from his mistakes. Shoddy recruitment bar Paton and blind faith in young players just for the sake of saying we have young players. The defensive setup is the worst I’ve ever seen it at this level

We are getting worse, not better. Young players will soon become totally demoralised with this. He will then lose the dressing room. I don't rule out Beuker for this either.

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Are QP still playing that mad high line? 

I’m amazed at how high it is on such a big pitch. First goal was straight from a corner but the rest have all came from that. Second came from a punt up the park. Third was Dom Thomas refusing to pass the ball on the edge of the box, losing it and then a counter attack. Fourth was Fox losing the ball on the halfway line and Ayr running in behind. 

Just now, williebraveheart said:

We are getting worse, not better. Young players will soon become totally demoralised with this. He will then lose the dressing room. I don't rule out Beuker for this either.

I expect 1-2 players to be benched/left out of the first team squad in the most non-sensical way next week.