Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇵🇹 Portugal - 15th October

10 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I'm on the SFA feed... are you on Viaplay?

That's what was on when it wasn't adverts.

Anyway, Doak showing in flashes what he's capable of. Sadly when we do break we either come back to the centre halves or lose the ball cheaply elsewhere.

SFA feed for me. I have an ad blocker tho

Doak does give the ball away but tbf its not because he's positive, it's more just an experience thing for me. He sometimes picks the wrong pass in his own defensive third. Experience will teach him better passes to pick, when to launch it, when to try and buy a foul etc etc. 

Given how much football he is suddenly playing at EFL and national level, I expect he will come on pretty quickly 

Mulgrew's obsession with mentioning that Scotland should make Portugal "play it long" reminds me of Max Rushden's anecdote about sitting near a guy at a match who just shouted "little triangles" over and over again for 90 minutes.