Scotland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ v ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal - 15th October

Next game out is huge. You'd hope Portugal beat Poland at home, but we still need to beat Croatia by 2 goals (or 3-2).

We'd then go to Poland knowing a win of any kind guaranteed 3rd, and Croatia also losing to Portugal would mean 2nd.

Thatโ€™s as good as weโ€™ve looked defensively in this campaign but probably as poor as weโ€™ve been on the ball.

Fair play to the guys for fighting hard and getting a result. No mean feat keeping a clean sheet against that side with so many players missing.

Portugal should be so much better than they are. They have a dud in the dugout and an attention seeking has been up front.

I enjoyed that. Nice to not feel deflated after a game and actually feel a bit positive/proud with aspects of the performance. Weโ€™ve been alright recently and deserved to at least have something to build on.ย 

Edited by Fratelli

Heโ€™s so f**king easy to wind up, canโ€™t just ignore the boos when heโ€™s walking off.

Almost as enjoyable was him kicking the ball away in a huff with 2 minutes to go which helped us by wasting time. Such a fud.

Just now, Fratelli said:

I enjoyed that. Nice to not feel deflated after a game and actually feel a bit positive/proud with aspects of the performance. Weโ€™ve been alright recently ย  and deserved to at least have something to build on.ย 

My blood pressure didn't , but they put the effort in .ย 

Defended really well at timesย