Scotland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ v ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal - 15th October

57 minutes ago, Pocketman said:

in true red-top speak, "plush" has been inserted into social media posts:ย 

mainly weans screaming for Ronaldo with a couple of OFTW adult voices shouting "Christian" and I think "Ricardo" (?)

ย 

Any adult Scotland fan who shouts and screams for Ronaldo tomorrow night should be banned from attending any more Scotland games.ย 

8 hours ago, Pocketman said:

in true red-top speak, "plush" has been inserted into social media posts:ย 

mainly weans screaming for Ronaldo with a couple of OFTW adult voices shouting "Christian" and I think "Ricardo" (?)

ย 

Is it Berti Vogts?

15 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Isn't everything posted live on YouTube available for rewatch anyway?ย 
ย 

I'm not sure what the deal between the SFA and Viaplay has been, but I guess it hasn't actually changed that much, SFA have probably agreed that any money they make would go straight to Viaplay as if their stream was watched directly.

I was meaning for future televised games.

5 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Got offered a last minute ticket for this last night and it'll be the first time I've driven to a game at Hampden. Any recommendations of where to park?

Loads of options, but depends on where you're coming from/going to.

Battlefield is fine, but need to arrive a little earlier.ย  Nithsdale Road is super quiet, but about a 25-minute walk.ย  Queen Mary Avenue, just off Queen's Park and near Cathkin is quiet and pretty close.

5 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Got offered a last minute ticket for this last night and it'll be the first time I've driven to a game at Hampden. Any recommendations of where to park?

Govanhill.ย 

14 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Any adult Scotland fan who shouts and screams for Ronaldo tomorrow night should be banned from attending any more Scotland gamesย stripped of their skin, dragged through salt, quartered and their remains fired directly into the sun.ย 

FTFY

13 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

On the subject of Ronaldo, in the likely event he scores tonight, any man, woman or child in the home end joining in the suiiii shite needs their head stomped in.

That fact that theres a name for his goal celebration makes me cringe so hard.ย