Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇵🇹 Portugal - 15th October

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

If Gordon doesn't make any noticeable howlers tonight, would we say he's back as our number 1?

I had so much hope for Gunn when we ‘prized’ him away from England. I also won a prize at primary school for crossing the road nicely. In summary, nae idea but probably.

More wee weans with Portugal tops on than Scotland, fukin pathetic, the patents need a bit in the baws !

ETA a Ronaldo can I have your shirt sign of which there are plenty in the Scotland seats should be an automatic life ban regardless of age !!!

Edited by Billy Jean King

29 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Thinking we can grab a draw, which also helps us avoid 5 International defeats in a row. That would be a hell of a statistic. 

Possibly mentioned but defeat tonight would set worst run in our history... (5 consecutive defeats - been 6 previous instances of 4 consecutive defeats of which only 1 was all competitive too).

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If Gordon doesn't make any noticeable howlers tonight, would we say he's back as our number 1?

He'll make a noticeable howler.

On another note, the talent Portugal has produced in recent years - given their population is only around double ours is insane.

They've got players like Bernardo Silva, Rafael Leao and Joao Felix on the bench.

19 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

More wee weans with Portugal tops on than Scotland, fukin pathetic, the patents need a bit in the baws !

ETA a Ronaldo can I have your shirt sign of which there are plenty in the Scotland seats should be an automatic life ban regardless of age !!!

Last time the buzz was when Maradona was coach of Argentina.