Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is this your new fashion line?

Monsieur le tramp, pour homme. 

Our green trouser line is doing very well in Dundee. Mrs called me a tramp earlier due to my new piratey beard and cardigan that is older than many P&B posters. It was ancient when I got it from the charity shop originally but it still fits okay. 

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
People who moan about how much tax they've paid on their wage. 

My mate sadly does this every wage. However he earns an awful lot. So much so his tax is more than my wage

I can see the point if you jump up a tax bracket and end up paying shitloads more than usual but to moan about something that everyone has to pay falls on deaf ears with me. Well, not completely deaf ears - I listen then bitch about it on P&B.

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Monsieur le tramp, pour homme. 

Our green trouser line is doing very well in Dundee. Mrs called me a tramp earlier due to my new piratey beard and cardigan that is older than many P&B posters. It was ancient when I got it from the charity shop originally but it still fits okay. 

compo.jpg.b3c2d1e74408235faa3676807c842b8b.jpg

Shops and other businesses where a letter has fallen off their sign and they haven't bothered to fix it. Gives the impression that they don't give a toss about their public image (so the service is likely to be crap), and/or the business is about to go tits-up.

sunshine desserts.jpg

32 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Shops and other businesses where a letter has fallen off their sign and they haven't bothered to fix it. Gives the impression that they don't give a toss about their public image (so the service is likely to be crap), and/or the business is about to go tits-up.

sunshine desserts.jpg

Mentioned before on here but a cheapy shoe shop on Dunfermline High St lost the S from its sign. Shoe Fayre became hoe Fayre. Sounded very gangsta. Hoes gotta get their hoe gear from hoe fayre. 

45 minutes ago, GordonD said:

sunshine desserts.jpg

fawlty.png.30ceb84ce45bc877b4ec45868b234cbc.png

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

sunshine desserts.jpg

They didn't get where they are today by maintaining their signs.

Selling a house. My dad passed away last year and my brother and I are in the process of selling his flat. We had accepted an offer last year but after weeks of fucking about by the other side's solicitor it fell through. Accepted another offer in January and completion was supposed to be today, but the buyer's paperwork isn't ready yet. They picked the fucking date themselves.

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

sunshine desserts.jpg

Needless to say the Canal Bar in Anniesland eventually closed its doors...

DweQbExXQAARVGv.jpg

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Nice to see a bit of art deco populating the PTTGOYN thread. 

unless Art Deco is something that annoys you then ^^^"art styles you like" thread for this pish.