The New Raith Rovers Thread

16 hours ago, Raithie said:

This Rovers union jack flag fair gaining some traction on Twitter with them posing for photos with this flag and Ulster Defence flags outside The Estuary. Driving home via The Estuary there was a fair few dodgy looking folk milling about with plod parked up keeping an eye on them. 

Just the PR we needed after last year’s disaster 🙄 

Edited by San Starko Rover

16 hours ago, Raithie said:

This Rovers union jack flag fair gaining some traction on Twitter with them posing for photos with this flag and Ulster Defence flags outside The Estuary. Driving home via The Estuary there was a fair few dodgy looking folk milling about with plod parked up keeping an eye on them. 

If you are flying the flag of a terrorist group the police are going to be all over you like a rash and rightly so.

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Just the PR we needed after last year’s disaster 🙄 

Not a good look at all.

However thankfully I doubt the flag(s) will be seen again. These cretins have clearly only showed up due to yesterdays opposition.

Estuary clientele says it all really. 

22 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Not a good look at all.

However thankfully I doubt the flag(s) will be seen again. These cretins have clearly only showed up due to yesterdays opposition.

Estuary clientele says it all really. 

The Union Jack one was at the Annan game earlier in the season.

What is the likelihood of a fine for the ridiculous child pitch invasion yesterday? It's a weird trend that is creeping back in for no real reason. Appreciate it's only kids, for now, but it could be a problem moving forward. Especially if the singing section gets more popular with them all. 

2 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

What is the likelihood of a fine for the ridiculous child pitch invasion yesterday? It's a weird trend that is creeping back in for no real reason. Appreciate it's only kids, for now, but it could be a problem moving forward. Especially if the singing section gets more popular with them all. 

Just away to post similar after watching the highlights, by all means encourage future generations of fans but keep within the boundaries of the rules, before we do get a fine  for it

51 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

A pitch invasion after beating a Northern Irish club in the Diddy Cup. We shouldn’t be fined, we should be ridiculed 😂

57 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Just tase little Isla and Harris as they hop the wall, that’ll slow’em down a bit.

19 hours ago, Raithie said:

Wasn't at the game yesterday due to work but I hope to fck that when it was unfurled ,the entire ground started signing "what the fckn hell is that?"

That shit can get in the sea, absolutely no need to see that at Starks Park. Leave it for the Quintessential 4. No ties to either the twin arse cheeks.

To, me it’s just a flag a fan that’s in the free world, can bring along and folk are getting in a state wi making it political, a hate politics and football mixing together because it separates football fan, and the lovely thing about football it’s suppose to bring people together to support their team. Keep politics oot o fitbaw  

Edited by Raith_Rasta

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

The Union Jack one was at the Annan game earlier in the season.

You’re correct, forgot I seen it there. I’m sure it was visible on the highlights also. 
I’m sure there’s more than a few boys in our support who’ll have a word and get it to f**k.

Also the pitch invasion stuff gave me some real inner cringe, felt like a glorified friendly with half the crowd of previous two home games and there’s about 50 kids running on 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, CountryBumpkin said:

I’d expect something from the club this week regarding the wee pitch invasions that turned into a bigger invasion yesterday.
Stadium announcer was right on it thankfully.