The New Raith Rovers Thread

41 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

New owners deserve a lot of credit. They have done a lot of good things since coming in.  (Big home supports, have a team on the park that the fans love) 

Avoid defeat on Saturday…. And United may start to panic. 

What this guy said. Feeling pretty connected as a fitba club since they arrived.

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

Vaughan was a guest on this podcast at the weekend for anyone wanting to listen. 

It was last weekend, guess I'm late to the party with it. 

It was a very good listen, he talks quite candidly about his injuries and recoveries. He also goes through every season he was at the club and the managers he played under. Most interesting part was the Dumbarton loan spell.

35 minutes ago, pub car king said:

It was a very good listen, he talks quite candidly about his injuries and recoveries. He also goes through every season he was at the club and the managers he played under. Most interesting part was the Dumbarton loan spell.

Yeah iv only just got round to finish listening to it. Interesting to hear that he's already doing his badges and also that he still has that desire to play in the premiership, hopefully with us, but considering he's out of contract in the summer... 

Jumped on the Ian Murray immaculate vibes train and just picked up a half season ticket! Haven’t had one since 2010 when I left for uni! Been going to 2 or 3 games a season though.  

🚂🚂🚂 All aboard!!!

What’s the script with the bar at the Stadium these days, can anybody go in, or is it a members only thing?

17 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Enjoy it ya big handsome yank. Go for a pint in the Novar before.

Hospitality, feeling all bougie...but plan on the Novar after for sure! Can't stay long though, flying out Sunday morning early.

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Hospitality, feeling all bougie...but plan on the Novar after for sure! Can't stay long though, flying out Sunday morning early.

Enjoy every minute of it, I get to the San Starko once maybe twice a season and love every second of it. 

The old place has changed a fair bit in 5 decades but I promise you will love it, (please don't be some kind of hex who was run out of town years previously by an angry mob with pitchforks) just hope you don't suffer from high blood pressure. 

38 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Enjoy every minute of it, I get to the San Starko once maybe twice a season and love every second of it. 

The old place has changed a fair bit in 5 decades but I promise you will love it, (please don't be some kind of hex who was run out of town years previously by an angry mob with pitchforks) just hope you don't suffer from high blood pressure. 

I can assure you that watching with the crowd on Raith TV isn’t any less stressful! Medication restocked.

On 14/12/2023 at 00:04, Scottydog said:

To all the fans of other clubs who say Rovers are just lucky to be scoring late in games to win games and that the luck will eventually run out, here's a wee bit of perspective.

If something happens once or twice then yes that's a bit of luck, however if it's happening consistently then that's no longer lucky, because tbh that's not how luck works.

Also, It appears every team knows what we do (and when we'll likely do it), yet they seem completely powerless to prevent it. From that point of view it's not lucky, it's just my team is doing things right and theirs aren't, end of!

It seems everyone but airdrie who seem to be your bogey team this season so far. I’m sure that will change as the season progresses but quite enjoyable, for now 

Great to see Easton strutting his stuff for you guys and what a player he is , can't believe we had him playing for us in the LL totally deserves to be where he is now with the hard graft he puts in and brilliant ability on the ball , keep him fit all season and could be your year 

Mon the Village Idiots 😂😂

8 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

One of the worst loan moves ever made by the club (Gary Locke decision?). His goals for them effectively relegated us!

All for having the absolute audacity to support Hibernian Football Club...

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

Seems all the prodigal son’s are returning. I’ve just confirmed an Arbroath ticket for the 30 Dec game….quite a thing to physically visit SP for an actual game for the first time in 50 years.

Hope you have a class time. I only live just under 400 miles away and make it up to a game once or twice a season nowadays. Outside of the 90s, if ever there was a season to come over, this is definitely it!