The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

All we needed to do was show some improvement from the fragility of last season's 2nd half, or beat Airdrie for a change, and could manage neither. We were churning in neutral.

I'm sure it's been mentioned on here before but if we had the same form in the first half of the season as we did in the 2nd half, we'd still have won enough points to finish 2nd... Fragile stuff.

Airdrie results are frustrating but sackable?

1 hour ago, Stardog_champion said:

Kinda feel somewhat responsible too, I was only letting you know I heard. It was in no way a suggestion Sam had done anything. As a fellow Raith Rovers fan I didn’t knowingly try to hurt or offend Sam Stanton

Thing is we are quick to buy into mental health messages but some were quick to fire on without thought for a players wellbeing. Saw the post and just read terrace gossip of the worst kind.

Would your family want you at such a club?

As I posted earlier we should all be winding this "patter" down. Too many know too much and drip feed it here. Not solely targeting Sd champ

Edited to add- aside from the debate this is somehow fair game for our best player. 

Edited by The Tiel Burn

24 minutes ago, DITSOR said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned on here before but if we had the same form in the first half of the season as we did in the 2nd half, we'd still have won enough points to finish 2nd... Fragile stuff.

Airdrie results are frustrating but sackable?

For showing no signs of improvement, for repeatedly throwing points away as DUFC lurched towards the finish line and for failing to see to Arbroath when everyone else was, aye.

13 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

For showing no signs of improvement, for repeatedly throwing points away as DUFC lurched towards the finish line and for failing to see to Arbroath when everyone else was, aye.

So with that same measurement, Kris Doolan should also have been sacked? Maybe Goodwin too? With the points total we had, we were unlucky not to win the league. We just couldn't keep the pace with Dundee Utd (unsurprising). We dropped points where.we weren't expected to and the opposite was true.

Are you Andrew Barrowman? 

2 minutes ago, DITSOR said:

So with that same measurement, Kris Doolan should also have been sacked? Maybe Goodwin too? With the points total we had, we were unlucky not to win the league. We just couldn't keep the pace with Dundee Utd (unsurprising). We dropped points where.we weren't expected to and the opposite was true.

Are you mental?

2 minutes ago, DITSOR said:

You need to step back mate, what's done is done and cant be undone, all the bitching and sniping will get us nowhere, it's time for the supporters to regroup and get behind the team, they need a united support now more than ever 

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

You need to step back mate, what's done is done and cant be undone, all the bitching and sniping will get us nowhere, it's time for the supporters to regroup and get behind the team, they need a united support now more than ever 

Not sure you can expect the supporters to be united when the players and board aren't.