The New Raith Rovers Thread

It may well be. Does that mean that we should give up hope before a league game has even been played?

I'd rather look forward to the season than just sneer at how shite we are already perceived to be.

Exactly.

While we're at it, can people stop expecting anybody on our team to score fifteen goals? Nobody will. Not even Jesus the loan striker. Kevin Smith wouldn't get fifteen goals in the current team, not because we're worse than last season, but because we won't win as many games, or score as many goals.

It'll be a long, tough season, but I still remain hopeful we finish 7th or, more likely, 8th. If we lose to East Fife next week, I'll join you at the panic stations though...

Exactly.

Right. Calm doon everyone. It's one game and does not necessarily point the way for the whole season. Shite result and we should have won, but we didn't. Remember we'll be playing in this league until May of next year. One Saturday in July doesn't dictate the next 10 months play. It might be a long haul, but it might not be. We don't know. Can we wait and see, rather than throwing ourselves in the traffic this weekend?

Exactly.

Now lets all stop greetin and look forward to the Fife Derby. :)

Weir was much, much shiter today than Tadé was, though Tadé is more a hinderance than a help when he is in the box.

I've been very unimpressed with Weir pre-season, he needs a boot up the arse ASAP. I know he isn't much of a goalscorer, but he hasn't even had a shot in the three games I've seen him.

As I keep saying, Tadé is a decent player until he's infront of goal. Sadly, when he's not playing alongside someone who has an ounce of composure, this cause us huge problems and also makes him pretty useless too.

I've been very unimpressed with Weir pre-season, he needs a boot up the arse ASAP. I know he isn't much of a goalscorer, but he hasn't even had a shot in the three games I've seen him.

As I keep saying, Tadé is a decent player until he's infront of goal. Sadly, when he's not playing alongside someone who has an ounce of composure, this cause us huge problems and also makes him pretty useless too.

I blame his wife......she made him cut his hair for the wedding.

It was the fucking diddy cup. ICT could only draw with Montrose over 120 minutes, does that mean they'll be scrapping with relegation? No. I'd heavily wager Ayr United's side of last season would've saw off Albion Rovers comfortably. Does this mean they're certs for the drop, and are weaker than last season? No.

We may even be discussing how Morton will be battling relegation after slumping to defeat in Dumbarton later on today, so I wouldn't get too cocky just yet... ;)

paco sorry sir final score DUMARTON 0 MORTON 1 COME ON YE TON!!!!!!

It was the fucking diddy cup. ICT could only draw with Montrose over 120 minutes, does that mean they'll be scrapping with relegation? No. I'd heavily wager Ayr United's side of last season would've saw off Albion Rovers comfortably. Does this mean they're certs for the drop, and are weaker than last season? No.

We may even be discussing how Morton will be battling relegation after slumping to defeat in Dumbarton later on today, so I wouldn't get too cocky just yet... ;)

But we're not. May I be cocky now? :D

Fill your boots.
worried for the auld rovers fae kirkcaldy, its not looking good for you guys, i know its early yet but strling albion guys come on, whats this bogey team all about best of luck again!!!

worried for the auld rovers fae kirkcaldy, its not looking good for you guys, i know its early yet but strling albion guys come on, whats this bogey team all about best of luck again!!!

Yes, yes, yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Appreciate your "concern" delton, and would offer an opinion on the likely fortune of your team, were you to tell us what it is. Until then, away and lie in your own pish. We have plenty enough worry without you adding to it. And your grammar is atrocious. Get it sorted.

Yes, yes, yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Appreciate your "concern" delton, and would offer an opinion on the likely fortune of your team, were you to tell us what it is. Until then, away and lie in your own pish. We have plenty enough worry without you adding to it. And your grammar is atrocious. Get it sorted.

It's blatantly obvious.

Iain Davidson scored one Second Division goal last season and you've got him down for 3-5 this year. :huh:

Iain Davidson may very well get 3-5 this year. But it'll no be goals..

It's blatantly obvious.

Do share

top four or five again, decent run in the cis, scottish, alba, cups how is that for a start. see you at central park on saturday then, or are you off to the lovely new bayview have a nice day. see you at cappielow soon, now whats the rovers going to do this season!!!!

He's a condescending tool. Is it an alias of yours?
was going to starks park, when you were still pissing your pants!!! saw a goalkeeper called murray macdermott who played for the rovers for along time & morton won a winners medal for the ton in season 1983/1984. murray died of cancer just recently rip murray a good steady goalkeeper in his day, as a lot of older raith rovers fans will know, think a guy called crhis candlish was the rovers captain that first visit to starks park in 1983. COME ON YE TON!!!!!