The New Raith Rovers Thread

Good all round. Considering we may still end up with Hibs in the division its good to see them not start setting seperate prices for high tier games. Some price for the child season ticket tho, trying to encourage more kids to come to the games

Didn't get one last year as I thought I'd miss a few home games - only missed one, so I really lost out. £12 a game plus friendlies is a good result by anyone's reckoning. Happy to get one this year.

The board are starting to properly look after the hardcore, you'd have to say.

Fair play to them, I thought they might introduce a category A type thing for the bigger games.

Discount-price season tickets have gone up from £200 to £230, but I don't begrudge them that.

Have we ever offered a student season ticket? Looking to do some night classes next year and thought I might have got a student card. Maybe cheeky I know because I will still be working but If I could save a few quid I wouldn't hesitate. £230 is a very decent price for an adults season ticket though so I will still get one regardless

Fair play to them, I thought they might introduce a category A type thing for the bigger games.

Discount-price season tickets have gone up from £200 to £230, but I don't begrudge them that.

I don't begrudge them either, but it would have been nice if they could had kept the early bird prices the same.

I would have to go to 14 games to break even. That's unlikely. I'll probably still get one to cut down on the hassle factor with all ticket games.

No but heard some of your supporters overall feeling is wanting Cowden to beat Dunfermline.

It's like a wasp landing on a stinging nettle: Someone's getting stung and your not overly fussed which one it is.

Edited by renton

Any rovers fans going to the Cowden game to help roar them to Championship Safety against the Big Team?

No, ta. If it's live on Alba I might watch a wee bit of it. Probably won't though.

Any rovers fans going to the Cowden game to help roar them to Championship Safety against the Big Team?

Well I'm going to the game, and I'll be in the Cowdenbeath end. I can't promise to do much roaring.

Well I'm going to the game, and I'll be in the Cowdenbeath end. I can't promise to do much roaring.

the fact it's all ticket means it's a probable no from me, I wouldn't mind going through but don't know if I'll be home from work in time so looks like its BBC SHAHOORSIR for me.

Great stuff from the board re the season ticket prices. I got an early bird one last year so it's a bit of a hike but it's still almost 2 extra games free (if you go to them all) from the full priced one.

I hope they get a good response from the under 16 price, a fantastic move and key to our longer term outlook for increasing attendances.