The Falkirk FC Thread

As Ned keeps going on Gers threads and spouting shite and bile, I'll visit here.

As much as I despise Hibs and didn't mind you lot...I'll be a rare Gers fans who hopes they go up instead of you due to Ned being a total dick.

Here's hoping. :thumsup2

Edited by Solitaire

As Ned keeps going on Gers threads I'll go in here and spouting shite.

As much as I despise Hibs and didn't mind you lot...I'll be a rare Gers fans who hopes they go up instead of you due to Ned being a total dick.

There we have it, the old Falkirk-Rangers connection.

As Ned keeps going on Gers threads and spouting shite and bile, I'll visit here.

You let your club die.

I asked you to prove you had the cash. Where does that say 'yes, I will bet you'. Put it towards the fundraiser we are doing for one of our supporters.

rather give it to a fundraiser for a hibs supporter , but thats not what i asked im feed up of reading how great falkirk /Grangemouth are but the people shouting from the rooftops don't seem to have any bottle to put a bet on, or have you all realised your crap?

rather give it to a fundraiser for a hibs supporter , but thats not what i asked im feed up of reading how great falkirk /Grangemouth are but the people shouting from the rooftops don't seem to have any bottle to put a bet on, or have you all realised your crap?

I can only assume that Wee Davie made his money (bags of it, obviously, because he didn't make it betting on Hibs in the league!) from something that doesn't require a command of the English language.

What do we think, skag or hoors?