The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

That's because BBC Scotland don't employ journalists but journalist impersonators. 

Scum of the earth the lot of them.

Scum of the earth because they got a Killers gig attendance wrong? 🤯

6 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Yes, looked exciting for them last season. Scored 6 and assisted 4 from midfield, just had that horrific dive at the falkirk stadium that's my only gripe.

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Many big names touring and venues (capacities) like ours (20 - 25K) are scarce.
Hope the club can build on the great couple of gigs and capitalise in the future. From what being reported the town was buzzing for two days. 

Certainly a lot of money spent in local pubs, eateries, the mill inn down the road certainly exploited  took advantage , a gin and a can of Irn Bru  £10 !

6 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Certainly a lot of money spent in local pubs, eateries, the mill inn down the road certainly exploited  took advantage , a gin and a can of Irn Bru  £10 !

You should have told them to shove it up their arse, that’s just ripping it out folk. I grudge the prices at venues like the Hydro but even they don’t take the piss as much as that.

10 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

You should have told them to shove it up their arse, that’s just ripping it out folk. I grudge the prices at venues like the Hydro but even they don’t take the piss as much as that.

Cash only and no price list , but they wont get me back 

23 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Anyone using Irn Bru as a mixer with Gin gets what they deserve.