The Falkirk FC Thread

Merry Christmas to all that are associated to our beloved.

For sure,  it’s been four and a half years of poor decisions makings,  appointments and so called players not fit to wear the NB.

This season it feels different, and without getting above our station, we look a proper football team, with players that care. If we can continue our commitment, attitude and desire we won’t be far away.

Lastly our thoughts for many supporters that are no longer here. 

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Merry Christmas to all that are associated to our beloved.

For sure,  it’s been four and a half years of poor decisions makings,  appointments and so called players not fit to wear the NB.

This season it feels different, and without getting above our station, we look a proper football team, with players that care. If we can continue our commitment, attitude and desire we won’t be far away.

Lastly our thoughts for many supporters that are no longer here. 

This^ 💙

Regarding the Scottish cup tie at Bonnyrigg I think it's a bit tight to give us 600 tickets for a 3,000 capacity ground when their average attendance last season was 900, and 766 this season, I understand the SFA rules state they only have to give 20% to the away team but there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans and I can't see Bonnyrigg selling 2,400 tickets, we could have sold 1500-2000 tickets no problem. You would think Bonnyrigg would want a full house for financial reasons irrespective of who is in the ground.

4 minutes ago, Railway End said:

Regarding the Scottish cup tie at Bonnyrigg I think it's a bit tight to give us 600 tickets for a 3,000 capacity ground when their average attendance last season was 900, and 766 this season, I understand the SFA rules state they only have to give 20% to the away team but there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans and I can't see Bonnyrigg selling 2,400 tickets, we could have sold 1500-2000 tickets no problem. You would think Bonnyrigg would want a full house for financial reasons irrespective of who is in the ground.

Home end for me and lots of bairns I’d bet.

As usual, Bonnyrigg (as do many other smaller teams) believe that they will get the armchair fans into the ground and finally get the 'potential fanbase' through the gates. I also think they believe that there is a good chance they'll cause an upset.

In reality, they'll get a handful more fans and end up handing Falkirk the 1500+ left over tickets. 

Realistically, where would Morrison go? He’s an above average player, in the Scottish 3rd division. I think he’ll keep his options open til the seasons end. Go up & he’ll stay, miss out & he’ll move up, & on, to a club in that division anyway. Only an offer from down South, with a serious increase in wages for the player, would see him move in the window. Otherwise, it will be a PCA, which could see him being dropped if it’s with another Scottish club, who won’t cough up. Those who would be interested, up here, are all skint.

6 hours ago, Railway End said:

5 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The allocation for Bonnyrigg is utterly idiotic. We should be getting 1,500 minimum. I'll probably get a home end ticket 

5 hours ago, Albertobotswana said:

As usual, Bonnyrigg (as do many other smaller teams) believe that they will get the armchair fans into the ground and finally get the 'potential fanbase' through the gates. I also think they believe that there is a good chance they'll cause an upset.

In reality, they'll get a handful more fans and end up handing Falkirk the 1500+ left over tickets. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

See Salford have sacked yet another head coach ……..could this have implications on CM’s alleged signing🤔

Depends. Morrison could be a board signing as opposed to a manager signing. At the end of the day, if Callumn wants to leave then we can't stand in his way. Would prefer if he left at the end of the season, mind you.