The Falkirk FC Thread

Unlike us to underperform in the Scottish cup, normally punch above our weight.  Unbeaten 26 game run goes to an average team in the league below, you couldn't make it up, but it's been coming.

Two very disappointing results in a week. Need to get back on it away at alloa (who are on very good form)

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

Well... if we're going to have a couple of shite results I'd rather one was in the cup and I'd rather one was in the league where we still avoid defeat.

Big win needed next week.

The part that winds me up most is how you could just see this coming. After about 75 mins, I literally turned to my Mrs and said - "watch this. They'll get a corner in the 90th min and score and we'll lose." How can I see that coming but McGlynn can't?! He gets all the praise when it goes well but that's two games on the trot where he's had a shocker. Not a single sub until the goal goes in!!!! I'm raging lads, not gonna lie.

7 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

He doesn't trust his bench, especially after last week. This week no better.

Huge difference in bringing on subs to starting 6 players in a completely different formation.  Not sure what mcglynn is playing at. Does nothing then brings on 4 subs in the 92nd minute.  Absolute nonsense. Playing a part time team on a heavy park we should be using our squad as an advantage. They made 4 subs before we'd even made one.

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Why do we have this absolute loser mentality within our support to not expect to perform in both the league and the cup?

Don't look at me mate - I'm fcking fuming!