The Falkirk FC Thread

MacDonald - crossed balls, if our defending doesn't clear it, therss a high risk of a goal, his release of the ball kicking and from hand is the worst I've seen. I honestly thot Yaas when we signed him, nothing compares to seeing a player close hand than tv.

A poor Paul Mathers as far as I'm concerned

I'll see your Mathers and raise you an Ian Pishwater.

Guest Back Post Misses

I think McDonald has done fine this season.

He certainly is not the keeper McGovern is or the keeper the hacks were salivating about.

However when I think of the poor keepers of the past he has been more than adequate IMO.

Edited by Back Post Misses

Guest Back Post Misses

He's been average I'd say, but if you look at he's wages and the way he's performed it's not worth it,

What wages is he on?

I have no idea TBH.

Everyone says he is on daft money but how do we know that?

Guest Back Post Misses

1k, yes I have a reliable source.

Football Manager

So the same as McGovern was on near as dam. Hardly invested shed loads in him compared to previous seasons then. I feel better about it now I know it is not completely stupid.

Very envious of the Falkirk fans going to Hampden today. Unless we pull off something unexpected in the playoffs it's going to be a while before I get over that quarter final disappointment.

I could understand the doom and gloom if it was Celtic or Caley you had drawn, but come on it's only Hibs! I wouldn't be too concerned about missing Baird and Kerr as both were hopeless last week against us. Time for an unlikely hero to make his name. John Stewart was ours if you recall so anything can happen!

Enjoy your day, it doesn't get much better than Hampden in the sunshine.