General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

1 hour ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

An outbreak of actual journalism at The Guardian.

The article includes the audio of that wee girl, "will you come and get me". Photos of the two paramedics who did then try to get her. I hope all three are widely remembered and for a long time.

Anyway, I agree with the author's argument. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Azhar Ali turned out to be close to the truth. This is the Daily Mail edit, who knows what he said in full, and the context.

'The Egyptians are saying that they warned Israel ten days earlier... Americans warned them a day before [that] there's something happening... They deliberately took the security off, they allowed... that massacre that gives them the green light to do whatever they bloody want.'

https://www.fairobserver.com/world-news/israel-didnt-predict-the-october-7-massacre-the-reasons-why-are-important/#

P.S. Voters in Rochdale will now get a choice of 3 candidates who have all been sacked by the Labour Party!

Edited by welshbairn

If Galloway wins another by-election, we should probably just roll up democracy and give it up as a bad job.

You can only struggle against the tide for so long anyway.

I see that one of the Yoons has got himself a new dotting account.

I logged in tonight to find 52 notifications on my account - here's a few of themScreenshot2024-02-1418_20_04.thumb.png.8a092782ed290eb4345ef344834c4f73.png

Fifty of the fifty-two were from the same poster, and every one was negative

Bizarrely, all the posts were in the Politics thread, and dated from 2018. Obviously, our Yoon doesn't want the whole of P'n'B to see his dotting spree.

Screenshot2024-02-1418_22_58.png.64c1e3a9135b7117e7e657f0c3cbefb9.png

As you can see, he's not made a post since he joined yesterday, and has only given 50 Helens, all to me.

Do any of our multibanned loser Yoons want to admit to this new alias, or should I just suspect the usual trolls?

Anyway, it all gave me a laugh. Hope he's remembered to use a VPN so the mods can't check his IP address.

😀