"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

58 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

"He was in charge for 53 games in total, winning 17, losing 16 and drawing 20."

I would be willing to bet that no manager who's been around for more than 50 games in Scotland has ever drawn more than they've won or lost before.

Ironically one of Duncs best pals McKinnon might have already achieved that with us.

56 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

"He was in charge for 53 games in total, winning 17, losing 16 and drawing 20."

I would be willing to bet that no manager who's been around for more than 50 games in Scotland has ever drawn more than they've won or lost before.

Sounds like a close enough record to his best pal Ray at Forfar.

13 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

That is what I had thought as well but if he now has a new job it will be a new contract so it may no longer be valid?

I'd imagine so, Reckon cause he's local & would be willing to work for cheap to keep his job that's he's had for well over a decade that's probably why he's staying.

He's been highly rated in football manager for some reason. Remember one save he went to Hearts to be a coach & then another save he just straight up refused the contract I offered him he wanted like well over a grand a week nearly as much as Big Dunc 🤣

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Presumably the SFA are ok with the administrators ripping up football contracts re the coaches and players?

Contracts haven't been ripped up. They will still need to be settled but with those affected as creditors  

I see Big Dunce is on STV whinging that the plan to move to Kelty didn't go through and that's what caused this. Good riddance.

Billy Mckay is set to be named assistant manager according to the P&J.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

55 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Presumably the SFA are ok with the administrators ripping up football contracts re the coaches and players?

Is it not a SFA rule that all "football debt" has to be paid back in full as part of a CVA?

4 minutes ago, Kenny_m said:

Is it not a SFA rule that all "football debt" has to be paid back in full as part of a CVA?

I thought they had to come to an agreement of some kinds (usually a percentage).

Just now, Kenny_m said:

That's what I was wondering about, and if 10p in the pound or whatever would be acceptable. Otherwise Ferguson will be cashing in however many thousands he was on per week for another couple of years, so why sack him (football reasons aside)?

f**k me.

The club had a plan to be funded for another 12 months - so what happens after that? Moron

You had 6 players ready to come up - probably all centre halves and probably all shite anyway

Very fitting you were carrying your stuff out the stadium in a box for toilet papers, fud. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

IMG_6252.thumb.png.f4d98e58fe1a0a4054fd05b745202f6c.png

I sincerely hope that ICT will emerge from this and bounce back. I've had a soft spot for you guys for a long time due to your history of employing Canadian players (going back to Richie Hastings and Davide Xausa(

20 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

f**k me.

The club had a plan to be funded for another 12 months - so what happens after that? Moron

You had 6 players ready to come up - probably all centre halves and probably all shite anyway

Very fitting you were carrying your stuff out the stadium in a box for toilet papers, fud. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Aye talk about kicking the can further down the road and making an even bigger mess.

Morrison deciding to pull funding because we weren’t going to train at Kelty. What a child he is.

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's what I was wondering about, and if 10p in the pound or whatever would be acceptable. Otherwise Ferguson will be cashing in however many thousands he was on per week for another couple of years, so why sack him (football reasons aside)?

Presumably there’s a mechanism in his contract which means punting him now saves money versus him seeing out his full contract.

As an aside (and not just directed at you) has there been any murmurings about fan ownership, at least in part? 

1st step into admin, letting Ferguson go. Brilliant start!!!

Onwards & upwards ICT - until you return to the Championship... then I will go switch back to the despising you. The area needs a derby, which I hope to see again fairly soon. Will be extremely tough, but with the right manager & attitude don't think relegation is a given.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Presumably there’s a mechanism in his contract which means punting him now saves money versus him seeing out his full contract.

As an aside (and not just directed at you) has there been any murmurings about fan ownership, at least in part? 

The supporters trust started a scheme in January for fans to donate to set up a monthly Direct Debit to put funds together to buy shares in the club but they have done a terrible job of pushing it any further. It’s barely been mentioned since.

You’d need to get the whole board of the trust changed before I’d want them to be in control of the club.

47 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

f**k me.

And he's bumping the club trackies aswell