The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Even if we beat Raith we will almost definitely need a result up in Inverness. 

Just wasn't happening tonight. Some okay performances here and there. But we're just limping to the end of the season. 

5 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

That second half was absolutely soul destroying to watch. Maguire made us worse.

Despite his miss at the end it was very clear that our only hope of a goal was Dipo pulling something out of his arse.

Aye he didn’t look interested and McAlear going off fucked it for us in midfield. 

Beat Raith and hope Dundee can win tomorrow and we’ll just need a point in Inverness.

Edited by D'Jaffo

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Dipo certainly didn't seem to fancy anyone else to score.

Dare I say it, but that's him every week.  I get strikers are meant to be selfish, but he's infuriating at times

7 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Ayr fans; Ashford on the left is an absolutely dreadful football player.

Thank you. 

Tbf to him, he's no really a winger. Been asked all season to do a job that he's not really cut out for imo.

5 minutes ago, Peil said:

Dare I say it, but that's him every week.  I get strikers are meant to be selfish, but he's infuriating at times

There’s been some wild takes on this thread over the season, but this is up there.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye he didn’t look interested and McAlear going off fucked it for us in midfield. 

Beat Raith and hope Dundee can win tomorrow and we’ll just need a point in Inverness.

Him swanning about the park in a free role wasn’t exactly effective. Whether that was an instruction or he took it upon himself to do that I don’t know. I was willing Bullen to sub him back off.

On Bullen - he’s just said he was really pleased with the way we played. f**k me.

4 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Tbf to him, he's no really a winger. Been asked all season to do a job that he's not really cut out for imo.

Apparently a striker although he is an absolutely dreadful finisher, not professional standard so where can you play him? Works really hard but very little else. Spoken to a few within the club who can't understand how he gets a game, need better certainly next season, but he's not the only one in that regard.