The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just wanted to wish Ayr Utd and their fans all the best for the season. I have a soft spot for Ayr in my heart. The mother of my Kids is from there and I have nothing but happy memories of going there to see her family. So Iwill be keeping an eye out for your results. Obviously, im not wanting you lot to beat my team tho :)

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
10 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
Brilliant game today! 
Personally I'd have take Moff off, didn't cut it today. 
Who pushed Robbie Crawford to the ground? 

Got to disagree he links the play and holds the ball up so well we don't have anyone else like that

Nah, Ayr had so many chances that fell to him and he either ran in a circle or gave it away, looked tired towards the end. The shot he had on goal was perfect! Just needed more power, to put it past the killie basturd. :-/

Good to see docherty back though. :-) 

27 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Brilliant game today! 

Personally I'd have take Moff off, didn't cut it today. 

Who pushed Robbie Crawford to the ground? 

What a total pile of shite

Moffat had a terrific game today that View was echoed by numerous Ayr fans leaving the ground 

I thought Moffat & Shankland (without his goals) were absolutely immense today.

Hopefully Roxanne's Man was blootered because it's frightening if a sober person can come to that conclusion about Moffat today.

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Moffat was brilliant. I’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Crawford was MotM though imo.

Mine too. Just goes to prove that some are never happy at San Somerset. 

We’ve won 2-0, players playing for their shirts, players wanting to play for Ayr and enjoying doing so. However still moans and groans. 

Moffat, a good player no doubt, kept running the ball in circles and giving the ball away. He looked tired towards the end and I'd have swapped him. A few years back, he'd have put them away. 

I understand he's holding the ball up, Forrest could have scored a belter playing off him. I'm not slating moff, I just think he's more suited to finding the net than holding the ball. 

That's why I'm happy Docherty is back. He has great hold up play and could possibly set the moff up to do his stuff :-) 

Edited by Roxanne's man