COVID-19 In Scottish Football

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

That’s ridiculous to be honest. I thought the only people allowed in the ground were those who had to be there to allow the fixture to go ahead safely and those with a press pass?

You can travel if it is work related.

14 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Please please be one of the players pictured sitting in that bar

The SFA were quick to dismiss the idea of investigating Celtic based on the photos that were shown - surely that position is untenable now?

2 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

You can travel if it is work related.

Not if is work that can be done from home instead. 

Swanning up and down the country for scouting is just yet another example of professional football taking the piss. It's past time that these chancers were placed in lockdown. 

That’s ridiculous to be honest. I thought the only people allowed in the ground were those who had to be there to allow the fixture to go ahead safely and those with a press pass?
There were ten rangers fans at the game at McDiarmid just before xmas. They were seemingly some sponsors of rangers and were allowed access. Ridiculous and surprised it's never been flagged up

20 minutes ago, Lex said:

Of course they won’t. It should mean our and Killie’s appeal is successful though. It’s either that or punish them proportionately and we all know there’s no chance of that happening. Celtic are much too big a club to get a sanction like the one given to us.

While I entirely agree that Celtic have acted inappropriately and deserve to be investigated, I don’t think you can compare the situation unless Celtic’s actions result in a postponement.

St Mirren and Kilmarnock have not been deducted points, they’ve forfeited the right to compete for those points due to the matches being postponed.

The only way Celtic will suffer a comparable sanction is if their game tomorrow is postponed due to coronavirus.

19 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I wonder how Celtic will twist this to play the vhictims as usual.

To be fair to the Celtic boys on here all I've seen is them being condemned for their wee lads holiday, minus the few brainwashed weirdos kicking about.

It's all part of the conspiracy to stop the 10.

Always Sunny Fx GIF

While I entirely agree that Celtic have acted inappropriately and deserve to be investigated, I don’t think you can compare the situation unless Celtic’s actions result in a postponement.
St Mirren and Kilmarnock have not been deducted points, they’ve forfeited the right to compete for those points due to the matches being postponed.
The only way Celtic will suffer a comparable sanction is if their game tomorrow is postponed due to coronavirus.
Don't, you'll ruin the "exactly the same thing" conspiracy theories.

58 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Very & all to convenient, except for Jullien of course.

Then it is just as well they went to Dubai last week or it would be through the whole squad by now.  Wonderful foresight by Celtic to ensure the game tomorrow night can go ahead.

31 minutes ago, Hauzen said:

Did wonder that myself when he was shown on TV. Scouting trips are not essential individuals required inside stadiums, particularly as you say the game is on TV.

Scouts are allowed to enter games, as are club directors etc. who also are not essential to games going ahead.

Whether they should be is a different matter.

Celtic have already had a game postponed and suffered no punishment.
Celtic breaking the rules now & avoiding punishment by virtue of having a squad size the majority of clubs could not afford to run would be quite something.