The New Raith Rovers Thread

36 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I was 146. The only upside is that it looks like if I had been picked I would have had to turn up at 2pm.

For a crowd of 500 those staggered entry times are way OTT. 

Totally sick of this farce. 

Aye and they all leave at the same time 😅

Fukin crazy

On 27/12/2021 at 12:09, baillieinleeds said:

I heard rumours that Goodwillie was heading to Starks. Erm, No thanks

I got in. Have to arrive between 2:40 and 2:50 so pretty normal for me . It's going to feel like a glorified friendly though with so few in the place and no away fans. I still haven't seen an explanation from the club  for why this hasn't been delayed like Killie v Ayr has been. Is there one out there anywhere?

It's just absolutely gutting this. Complete nonsense especially when watching full stadiums down south. As others have said I might just jump on the train and head to the Edinburgh Market via the Gyle, Livingston Centre and St James Centre [emoji849]

I do think that clubs here should have come together and challenged the restriction in Court as I can't see how they can prove it to be justified and therefore legal. Exactly the same way the Belgian theatres did it against their government and won.

I got lucky so getting to head along, but with a 2pm entry time.  Kinda ridiculous watching the Man Utd game the now with thousands in attendance, yet we'll be stuck with a deserted stadium.  Not the Rovers fault but it's equally ridiculous that as somebody else mentioned, when the game finishes everybody will leave at the sametime anyway.  Clearly this Omicron variant is smarter than I thought given that it only bothers about people entering stadiums, not those leaving.

I obviously managed to get a ticket being a proud 200 club and clique member.

I didn't really, so RaithTV it is for me. Pretty annoying considering iv missed the past two home games due to isolation awaiting results of what turned out to be negative pcr tests.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I obviously managed to get a ticket being a proud 200 club and clique member.

I didn't really, so RaithTV it is for me. Pretty annoying considering iv missed the past two home games due to isolation awaiting results of what turned out to be negative pcr tests.

Pish your inthe directors box.

I'm assuming we have a system in place that will recognise when a season ticket is scanned that it's one of the successful individuals from the ballot? Otherwise what's to stop someone turning up and chancing their leg? 

9 minutes ago, Raithie said:

I'm assuming we have a system in place that will recognise when a season ticket is scanned that it's one of the successful individuals from the ballot? Otherwise what's to stop someone turning up and chancing their leg? 

I wondered that as well. 

Only one way to find out I suppose....