The New Raith Rovers Thread

14 hours ago, pub car king said:

Oh undoubtedly a great attacking player and would be a real blow to Ayr losing out on keeping him, but to get in this team you need to work at the other end too. 

Perhaps Murray can get that out of him.

Brown has tried to add that to his game but he throws a huff every time he loses the ball. I don't think he is on Ayr's shopping list, we need more consistency. Still an exciting player on his day though. 

On 04/05/2024 at 12:22, pub car king said:

And the button has literally  just fell off it when I tried it on. 

20240504_115226.jpg

It was shite first time round so no surprise really

2 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

Impressed SPALL managed to replicate that finer detail on their retro tops 

🤣

I see that’s Paul Hanlon and Lewis Stevenson both confirmed as leaving Hibs. Wouldn’t be surprised if we try and get one or both of them in, if they’re keen to keep playing for a season or two. 

46 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I see that’s Paul Hanlon and Lewis Stevenson both confirmed as leaving Hibs. Wouldn’t be surprised if we try and get one or both of them in, if they’re keen to keep playing for a season or two. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if we already had one or both of them in already

2 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

2 hours ago, SerieA said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if we already had one or both of them in already

Certainly the rumour that's been doing the rounds for a while 🤐

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Certainly the rumour that's been doing the rounds for a while 🤐

We must have asked the question at least. Word on the street was Stevenson was a done deal last season until Hibs chucked an unexpected deal at him. 

1 minute ago, pub car king said:

We must have asked the question at least. Word on the street was Stevenson was a done deal last season until Hibs chucked an unexpected deal at him. 

Iv said it before but I think callum Hannah could learn alot from playing with Lewis. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hanlon end up at another premiership team (hopefully us) but I'd hope we've at least asked the question there as well. 

We are (allegedly) getting them both. I know one of the guys that does the maintenance at hibs training ground, along with work for some of the players. He told me about big kev and Jamie Gullan before rovers announced them, so hopefully he is right again.

6 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I've watched some of the play off QF and both sides are utterly atrocious. St Johnstone must be laughing their heads off at the prospect of the play offs. 

f**k up man, honestly, have a fucking day aff.

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I've watched some of the play off QF and both sides are utterly atrocious. St Johnstone must be laughing their heads off at the prospect of the play offs. 

Do you have any more hobbies? Clearly football just really isint for you. Fucking hell. 

Does it not get tiring being so negative all the time?

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

56 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I'm not sure St Johnstone will be laughing at the prospect of facing a team that emptied them from the Scottish Cup.

In a one off match. There's no chance that's happening over two legs I don't think.