The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hopefully like: Wilfred Nanou, Ramon Pereira, Nacho Novo, Paquito, Didier Agathe.

Better not be like: Juan Nieto, Herve Ebanda, Peter Ocovan, Alvaro Valdes, Baroan Tagro, Juan Guerrero, Maurice Mendy, Mehdi Eloujdi, Amar Benaissa.

Have I missed anyone? laugh.gif

Hamed Sacko ph34r.gif

Hopefully like: Wilfred Nanou, Ramon Pereira, Nacho Novo, Paquito, Didier Agathe.

Better not be like: Juan Nieto, Herve Ebanda, Peter Ocovan, Alvaro Valdes, Baroan Tagro, Juan Guerrero, Maurice Mendy, Mehdi Eloujdi, Amar Benaissa.

Have I missed anyone? laugh.gif

Which one was Nieto? I'm picturing Bornes and Ferrero but obviously he wasn't them.

aaah wullie nanou, now there was a player!

I slept with a woman that used to go with Willie Nanou.

Wullie taught her well and I brought her crashing back down to Earth.

I thought I might be like Jimmy Grimble when he put on the magic boots but I didn't gain any of Wullie's skills.

Aye not much of a shot stopper, or kicker, or cross taker, or communicator... but he was some physical presence !!!laugh.gif

Rudy Pussyfanny looked more like a spin bowler than a goalkepeer, used to hang in the air forever when coming for crosses, totally and utterley useless.

Everything with this deal isnt quite as it seems.

McGlynn in todays courier raging at the rules he has had to obey to get a look at this guy in a game situation.

Apparently due to him being foreign in order to obtain international clearance and thus be allowed to see the guy play in a Rovers shirt he has had to hand him a short term contract which he didnt want to do. This in his own words was the only way he could watch the guy play and see if he is actually any good.

Not allowed to play him as trialist or otherwise without doing so. As McGlynn pointed out if the Rovers then decide he isnt good enough the boy is stuck until January at the end of his one month deal and cant sign for anyone else.

Crazy situation.