The New Raith Rovers Thread

Shock as you try to be a little bit different.

Perry is terrible.

Yoss is a guy who's opinion I always look out for, for lack of a better word, he's a moderate, in so much as he doesn't go overboard either negatively or positively about things and tries to come to a rational, reasonable opinion. You've got to respect that.

On Perry however, his moderation fails him. He was simply fucking awful.

Edited by renton

Yoss is a guy who's opinion I always look out for, for lack of a better word, he's a moderate, in so much as he doesn't go overboard either negatively or positively about things and tries to come to a rational, reasonable opinion. You've got to respect that.

On Perry however, his moderation fails him. He was simply fucking awful.

haha

Thanks. But fair play on Perry, I shall defer to the majority.

Listening to Malpas' interview at work. If your ever stuck in the biggest lingerie store in Ireland, and you need to make a discreet exit, pray you have Malpas with you.....

Edited by renton

There's Someone called Paul on the chase once on the books with us lol! Can't recognise or think of who it is though!

One day I miss The Chase and this happens ... Furious hahaha :P !

The only reason, incidentally, that I'm perceived as being generally reasoned and reasonable on here is because you aren't treated to my invective-filled diatribes about Man United. Over on the English footie site I sometimes post on I'm regarded as the most bitter one-eyed loonpot going.

The club website has posted an interview with Maurice Malpas.

Starts off a bit This is Your Life but switches to his role at Starks Park. Decent insight particularly how involved Murray was in the discussions.

Loved the guy doing the interview treading round eggshells with how he positioned his questions :lol: