The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Blane Fonda said:

I wish we would use a red and white combo for our away strip. A  rip off  of either Ajax, Arsenal, Monaco or Atletico Madrid would be perfect. Would prefer Atletico with navy blue shorts. 

We wore red and white stripes in season 1888/89 (or so 60s Bairns told me as he remembered it). I've always wondered why we never tried that for an away top. 

It's not far away now, so I also wonder if the 2026/27 away top might end up with red and blue stripes to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Tottens side getting to the cup final. 

9 hours ago, Roboccop said:

Here you go - it’s at the printers now so preorder now  - the more we pre order the more we can print and the more profit goes to the club ( obviously) 

This has been done for free by all the people involved  to make the club money so please support  especial thanks to Ian Sneddon ( pics) and Andy Jamieson (design).

FALKIRK CHAMPIONS BOOK 2024 SOCIAL BANNER_v1.jpeg

falkirk untouchables book 2024_book inside 2.jpeg

falkirk untouchables book 2024_book inside 4.jpeg

Looks brilliant- well done to you and all involved

13 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

We wore red and white stripes in season 1888/89 (or so 60s Bairns told me as he remembered it). I've always wondered why we never tried that for an away top. 

Not true, I said I remember you telling my dad about it...your memory is getting worse.🤔

Edited by 60`s bairn
Grammar

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

It's not far away now, so I also wonder if the 2026/27 away top might end up with red and blue stripes to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Tottens side getting to the cup final. 

i still have mine from that year 

2 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

I really don’t like that top.  The trim is bizarre, the socks look like they’re from a different kit and, well, not even Lang can make it look good.  Far prefer the home kit.

Im not really the target market though!

Agree with your comments, just keep it simple. I'd also add gold on red not a great combo.

It's only a strip at the end of the day and results will deem if it is remembered fondly or not. We have had some really classy strips over the years - this is not one IMO.

8 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

That's a cracker. I prefer that to the home top. 

Also loving the look of the new training kit

As much as I like the away kit over the home, the more I look at it the more I think the tops look a bit snug. 

I'm not going to start on the above the knee way MacIver and Lang are wearing the socks, very staunch looking!

There's f**k all wrong with the kit for f**king f**k's sake! It'll have f**king Falkirk players in it, which is all that really f**king counts!!

Edited to include asterisks in the 'fucking' words for dramatic effect.

Edited by ShaggerG