The Falkirk FC Thread

We've all mentioned the positions we feel need strengthened in the summer but what kind of attributes would you like to see us improve on.

Just like how last summer Swinney was on Falkirk daft talking about how we needed more power, aggression and pace. 

For me it's creativity, composure & experience. 

1 hour ago, StuartA said:

I want us to:

- win the league before anyone other club in the country, amassing the most points, and by the largest margin

- score the most goals, concede the fewest and have the top scorer

- beat every L1 team home and away, having score at least 3 against each opponent at least once; and…

- be invincible. 

But the league will do. 

Win the league! everything else is an unexpected bonus.

2 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Just had a look at league 1 top scorers. Burrell seems to have stalled and Morrison now breathing down his neck. Would be great if Morrison can usurp, I’m sure it’s the sort of thing he’s looking at too 

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Morrison overtakes Burrell. Burrell's not scoring much recently got 3 goals since the new year and the service for him is poor so don't expect him to go on a run like he did earlier in the season.

14 minutes ago, covefan97 said:

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Morrison overtakes Burrell. Burrell's not scoring much recently got 3 goals since the new year and the service for him is poor so don't expect him to go on a run like he did earlier in the season.

Did he not score one a couple of Tuesday’s ago………….. 😘

Surely they're planning on re-releasing the home shirt from this era too? Can't just leave us hanging! What a beautiful strip that was/is.

Anybody know what the sizing is like? I have to go 2 sizes up on the O'Neills gear.

1 minute ago, Raybowski89 said:

Surely they're planning on re-releasing the home shirt from this era too? Can't just leave us hanging! What a beautiful strip that was/is.

Anybody know what the sizing is like? I have to go 2 sizes up on the O'Neills gear.

I tried mine on and I think it’s a similar fit to the usual O’Neils merch. For clarity, I’m usually a size Medium and I bought a Medium 👍 there’s quite a few available in store if you’re in and about Glasgow 

6 hours ago, Blame Me said:

You would need to ban an awful lot of folk on P&B if the bar is "posts I don't think are relevant/important/coherent" 🤷‍♂️

True.  But come the revolution brother BM, come the revolution…

Just now, Bairns1994 said:

I tried mine on and I think it’s a similar fit to the usual O’Neils merch. For clarity, I’m usually a size Medium and I bought a Medium 👍 there’s quite a few available in store if you’re in and about Glasgow 

Maybe I'm in denial then 🤣. I'm a 2XL on Scotland shirts but I'm wearing 4XL on O'Neills stuff! I intend to buy one on Saturday when making my way through to TFS from Ayrshire but I'm worried this will defo sell out and wanna order it ASAP.

1 minute ago, Raybowski89 said:

Maybe I'm in denial then 🤣. I'm a 2XL on Scotland shirts but I'm wearing 4XL on O'Neills stuff! I intend to buy one on Saturday when making my way through to TFS from Ayrshire but I'm worried this will defo sell out and wanna order it ASAP.

There’s a size calculator on the Greaves website where you can input your chest & waist size, and that recommends a size? But if in doubt, just order 2 Sizes and return one 👌

IMG_7189.jpeg

Buzzing for Saturday already & this week seems to be dragging 😂.

Ticket sales looking strong too, with only really 1 section left in the main stand. Uptake for the North stand doesn’t look too heavy yet but 3 days to go I suppose. 

The retro top & track top look outstanding. Retail/Commercial team having a blinder this year 👏🏻

45 minutes ago, Bairns1994 said:

There’s a size calculator on the Greaves website where you can input your chest & waist size, and that recommends a size? But if in doubt, just order 2 Sizes and return one 👌

IMG_7189.jpeg

Never noticed this. Thank you kindly.

Yeah been really impressed with O'Neills. The home and heritage tops have been 10/10 efforts. Even the away shirt is really good, it's just a bit overshadowed by two all-time kits. Hoping and praying that they also re-release the 1991 home shirt.