The Falkirk FC Thread

23 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Thanks for sharing. Crazy how expensive these developments are. Highly unlikely that Network Rail would fund Grangemouth and then another station 2 miles down the road when, as others have pointed out, Grahamston isn't THAT far away.

Not that I think it would happen but would there need to be anymore infrastructure than the platform to alight to/from?

It would just be a means to allow mass transit of fans between Grahamston and Grangemouth - a bit like the tram platforms along the airport route - on a match day.

7 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Not that I think it would happen but would there need to be anymore infrastructure than the platform to alight to/from?

It would just be a means to allow mass transit of fans between Grahamston and Grangemouth - a bit like the tram platforms along the airport route - on a match day.

That's more or less what I had in mind. There are plenty of stations in Glasgow for example that are merely a platform, a ticket machine and that's it. They're more like train "stops" than stations.

For the train there really wouldn't need to be much just somewhere to get on and off the train.

Failing that someone can just pull the emergency stop when it's going past the stadium.

In regards to the foundation if the poster from the last few days is representative of how it's being run it's clearly something we should have nothing to do with.

When everything goes on it will be the clubs name in the mud, and that's something we don't need. I'm not comfortable with a completely separate organisation using our name and thinking we should have absolutely nothing to say about what goes on. 

They seem to use our facilities and I assume there is some funding involved from the club which could all be redirected to the academy.

9 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

When Putin says the West has no democracy, he’s not correcting us. He stating an opinion which is then ridiculed by his audience. The same applies to you.

You’ve corrected no-one.

You’ve made claims which you refuse to substantiate. You’ve attacked posters, board members, fans and the club. You’ve gone out of your way to be insulting to people who tried to engage with you.  

You’re free to do all of that, and I’ve no doubt you’ll continue.

But when you posted about the U18, U16s and recreational teams you showed a knowledge of Foundation activities which no-one would have without being involved. The details of your claims were spurious because the youth teams were created before the dev team folded and at least one of the rec teams was created by players, not Foundation staff, but you still knew the basics.

In the eyes of people who read this page, that knowledge marks you as someone connected to the Foundation. And no amount of denials will change that.

It’s ironic that you posted in support of the Foundation. Because all you’ve achieved is to piss people off, at least judging by the reaction to your posts. You’ve stirred up hostility against the very organisation that you’re trying to help.

Good job mate.

More pish. I have a knowledge because of who my own kids play for, who my mates kids play for, through coaches I know and through a general interest in that side of football. Another tinfoil hat guess. Typical of P&B 😉

8 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

I suspect I know who this individual is based on my interactions with the foundation. His dismissive attitude and arrogance all very similar to what wee regularly see.

Seems like somebody biting of more than they can chew.

You're wrong which makes you look foolish. 

*we

*off

Spelling 🙄

12 hours ago, Rocco said:

I’m assuming you decided to post again because there is very little nonsense now and you wanted to correct that. 

No, much like years ago I just popped in to wind up simpletons. It's like shooting fish in a barrel 😂

25 minutes ago, SPLwankwankwank said:

No, much like years ago I just popped in to wind up simpletons. It's like shooting fish in a barrel 😂

Putting this all down to a hilarious fishing trip now 🙈. You’re not winding anyone up you’re just boring us to tears. You’re also a grown man so if your intention is to wind up people you don’t know on an internet forum then I’d suggest that’s an even bigger problem. Call it a day for f**k sake. 

12 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Putting this all down to a hilarious fishing trip now 🙈. You’re not winding anyone up you’re just boring us to tears. You’re also a grown man so if your intention is to wind up people you don’t know on an internet forum then I’d suggest that’s an even bigger problem. Call it a day for f**k sake. 

He or she is probably an old firm fan trolling on this site.

I found it ironic that he or she reacted to BB’s suggestion of having a link to foundation but then proceeded to confirm that he or she is “allegedly” a parent of a child playing for a team……..think that’s rather more than a tenuous link, but hey he or she is on the wind up so I guess I’ve taken the bait. 😏

30 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Not at all concerned about every communication from the Board asking for more and more and more? Nothing has changed since 'that' email, and that was nearly two years ago. Wake up.