The Falkirk FC Thread

Seriously, can we not just get this arsehole banned for spamming?  It’s not in any way engaging in debate or conversation.

Ah of course, it’s a fishing trip.  It’s “I’ll make myself look like an unpopular p***k and see who gets annoyed, because my life is THAT empty”.

Just get him in the bin.

9 minutes ago, SPLwankwankwank said:

Not at all concerned about every communication from the Board asking for more and more and more? Nothing has changed since 'that' email, and that was nearly two years ago. Wake up. 

Sorry but what the f**k are you going on about now? It appears your now going off at tangents whilst still talking in riddles 🤷🏼‍♂️

Say what you mean or say f**k all. It’s quite simple really 👍🏻

14 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Sorry but what the f**k are you going on about now? It appears your now going off at tangents whilst still talking in riddles 🤷🏼‍♂️

Say what you mean or say f**k all. It’s quite simple really 👍🏻

Spend less time on P&B. Read more 😉

8 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Seriously, can we not just get this arsehole banned for spamming?

You would need to ban an awful lot of folk on P&B if the bar is "posts I don't think are relevant/important/coherent" 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Blame Me said:

You would need to ban an awful lot of folk on P&B if the bar is "posts I don't think are relevant/important/coherent" 🤷‍♂️

coherent is a low bar tbf dude. 

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Beazer.jpg

chips.gif

If it was hard to pick a best kit before 

it’s impossible now  

great kit and well priced need to wait till Friday so I have money to buy it but it will be worn on Saturday 

Just had a look at league 1 top scorers. Burrell seems to have stalled and Morrison now breathing down his neck. Would be great if Morrison can usurp, I’m sure it’s the sort of thing he’s looking at too 

Just now, bairn88 said:

Just had a look at league 1 top scorers. Burrell seems to have stalled and Morrison now breathing down his neck. Would be great if Morrison can usurp, I’m sure it’s the sort of thing he’s looking at too 

Burrell can knock a few in on Saturday imo. 

If somebody, somewhere thinks reopening Grangemouth station is economically viable (which I doubt) then surely adding an additional source of revenue would make it more attractive.

It would also open up an additional public transport route to the Helix/Kelpies and whatever else they're planning on chucking in there.

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Burrell can knock a few in on Saturday imo. 

On one hand yes, you want Burrell to score a few but the other hand, league 1 champions and league 1 top scorer in the same team sounds better than second highest scorer

also Morrison is 3 goals off the top scorer in Spfl as a whole so why not aim for that as well

44 minutes ago, Hisingdoon said:

On one hand yes, you want Burrell to score a few but the other hand, league 1 champions and league 1 top scorer in the same team sounds better than second highest scorer

also Morrison is 3 goals off the top scorer in Spfl as a whole so why not aim for that as well

I want us to:

- win the league before anyone other club in the country, amassing the most points, and by the largest margin

- score the most goals, concede the fewest and have the top scorer

- beat every L1 team home and away, having score at least 3 against each opponent at least once; and…

- be invincible. 

But the league will do.