The Falkirk FC Thread

Fantastic and very emotional night. Congratulations to all Bairns across the entire globe. Also taking a wee minute to remember all the Bairns dancing up in heaven tonight including my proud to be a Bairn Dad. COYB.

9 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

That won’t cut it for me. The stick we have taken has been way overboard and I won’t forget. I can’t gloat too much because ultimately we’ve only won the third tier; although I know that has really burned a lot in Scottish football tonight. What I’m looking for is a proper promotion push next season. If we do achieve promotion back to the top division I’m going to absolutely bombard certain teams fan pages. 

Christ. 

Sam from Footy Adventures was at the game yesterday (second half anyway) and I usually like his videos but there was 2,200+ Bairns fans at the game and he spent most of his time talking to a Bonnyrigg Rose supporter?!  The Montrose fan from hospitality was absolutely bladdered though, eh? 🤪

I think it is so wrong to single out a player of the year this season, this full squad has been immense and they all deserve recognition. We should just give a team of the year award this season. 

I’ve always said that the Jeffries season was my best in 50 years of following the Bairns but I think this tops it. I love this team and for anyone saying it’s only League One I will say go f**k yourself, you can only beat what is in front of you and we have done that all season.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

Relief, Deliverance and done in style. One of lives moments after the ecstasy and joy at what's been achieved. You have that first moment alone to contemplate with a clenched fist 'Yes!' Talk about relief!

With the certainty of what league the club is playing in, it bodes well in the recruitment stakes with having a head start on the competition.

I knew after watching the cove game with our last minute equaliser that the team felt different to previous seasons. The fight they showed that game despite really bad referee I think set us up for season ahead

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

And I said Morrison ttake me some where we can be alone I love you and thats all I really know

You be my Prince and ill be your princess we're the Falkirk Bairns baby just say yes! 

Have you told Mrs. Bairnardo how you feel? Or maybe there isn't a Mrs. Bairnardo? 😉😋

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

And I said Morrison ttake me some where we can be alone I love you and thats all I really know

You be my Prince and ill be your princess we're the Falkirk Bairns baby just say yes! 

😆

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It would have been the only time he scored yesterday!

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I think you were a bit lucky yesterday and until you scored the 7th I thought we had a chance of getting a point out of it…

Fair play, league wrapped up nice and early and you can enjoy the last 5 games. I had the added bonus yesterday of being stuck on a train with the away fans as well as being out last night, I can safely say that from my experience, your whole fanbase was an absolute credit to your club.

So at 6-1 you thought you had a chance of a draw? Wonderful optimism 👏

6 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

So at 6-1 you thought you had a chance of a draw? Wonderful optimism 👏

Something deep within my soul was telling me that Ryan Williamson was coming on to score 6